Jesus this sister has amazing yoga body

Ghost_In_A_Shell

Talk No Jutsu
Daps
it seems to be what black women want, right? any time a BWs preference for WM is questioned, what's the usual response? "well, black men have been doing it, blah blah blah"

what, are BM supposed to sit around, fiddling with their dikk? maybe it's time black men expand our dating options too :leon:

naw, b , you don't get to get away with that over generalization..........,,,,,,but if that's what you want to do ,go right ahead , through your own ppl away because of a few pictures on Instagram.

oh and the previous statement was directed at you too crewsader

BujuBoombastic

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Coli.com

1. Bm on the coli calling a black women benwench when they never call out their pawg chasers. ✓
2. Creating 1,000+ IR thread that serves no purpose. ✓
3. Same posters going back and fourth with each other. ✓
4. Topic going 10+ pages. ✓
5. Coli men bashing black women and spewing nonsense. ✓
6. Bm vs BW debate. ✓
7. Post random statistics. ✓
8. Calling each other names such as bytch, whores, etc.✓
9. Arguing with the same troll. ✓
10. Smart posters sit back, dap, rep, and enjoy the fukkery, without posting any comments because they know whats up. ✓
11. Rinse and repeat. ✓

I love thecoli. :popcorn3:

OG_StankBrefs

Da Spice...
Daps
Reppin
Caladan
all i've done was defend y'all right to antagonize, especially you, personally. how quickly we forget :heh:

nikkas tried to tell you.

Hope dem extra couple daps was worf it.
zcFL9GY.png

tumblr_m21bmcIU4r1qcmfnio1_500.gif

Daps
Reppin
Queens/NYC

Let me tell you right now it's open season on Black Women.

If you have a pony tail, or straight hair period, are a light skinned other ethnicity you can swim in Black booty 24/7/365.

Now I have no problem with this because I can go to Spain, Japan etc. and clean up.

So more power to you but about 7 out of 10 times given the selection - They are choosing a White boy most times, citing "cultural" reasons :pachaha:

Look I don't have a problem with Black Women dating Hispanic, Arab or Asian men, but given the history in this country why are White Men the "Go To" option exactly?

Personally I don't discriminate but I am least attracted to CAC females out of all races. I identify the least with them in every category or subject.

Could a brehette be so kind as to inform me what is the allure of CAC men aside from their social and economic privilege exactly? :beli:

TMNT4000

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Miami Gardens/North Miami
Let's revoke our ability to critique Women because we get p*ssy brehs :pachaha:
Exactly, we not gonna care about this wench outside this thread.:pachaha:

Nikkas act like we searching for these wenches and shyt, malcolmxxx post this shyt for trolling.:russ:

Wenches in IR are like dog shyt, when you see dog shyt your reaction is :scusthov: and move on.

Nobody cares for these wenches like that.:heh:
the BWs agenda has been playing out for awhile now. they bytch and whine about black men they don't even want, while they secretly sneak out the backdoor to get white men. y'all better learn. these chicks complaining about being passed over, are just sending codewords to white men.

maybe it's time black men get their own black male empowerment site, that strictly promotes IR unions.
You telling me, just type interracial relationship on YouTube and the first 3 pages in nothing put BW/WM and, and they are the least common.:mindblown:

These bed wenches really spam social media(YouTube, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and especially Tumblr) with they're wenching movement.:scust:

And they are the least likely to date out, wow is this possible?:dwillhuh:

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
The only offensive gender baiting is when it targets black males. Isn't that right @Always-Right Liggins ?

bytch I don't read every thread. Go learn to operate a motor vehicle properly you blithering idiot and stop worrying about what I'm doing. :umad: