Jesus this sister has amazing yoga body

Will Ross

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Black women why are you willing to be a white mans cheerleader but not a black man?
I have yet to see black women that date black men post their man like ones that date non black men

MoonGoddess

Packing All The Flavour You Need
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fantasy.
Seem to be a whole lot of them popping up lately
:what: nikka you stay with an asian broad in your avy. I've never seen you say anything remotely positive about black women but seen you big up others that date black men. Don't be a fukking hypocrite. You one of the biggest c00ns i seen on here. Probably look like a crackhead the way you be sniffing up white ass.

Draje

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So there is all this talk on the Coli that women can be attracted to men with the right mouthpiece, sense of humor. Mouth piece, and that looks aren't the end all-be all when it comes to getting women...

...and now dudes are complaining about that exact same standard being applied to other guys because they feel he isn't attractive enough for her?

And I'm a skinny, black nerd with a corny personality and black women love me so fukk out of here.

Canon

Veteran
Daps
:what: nikka you stay with an asian broad in your avy. I've never seen you say anything remotely positive about black women but seen you big up others that date black men. Don't be a fukking hypocrite. You one of the biggest c00ns i seen on here. Probably look like a crackhead the way you be sniffing up white ass.
:umad:shutup bytch

bcrusaderw

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Not true at all most black men don't date down when they date white girls.
They date they white Asians or hispanic equalvent

tumblr_mv6my8MtWt1rqlnsko1_500.gif

Chelsea Bridge

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If you thought that was beautiful, maybe you still on that :mjpls:.

It's just so nice to see true love :wub:

It gives me hope :mjcry:

It's so weird Because these are the same women who down the line will get angry when their mixed son doesn't bring home a black woman :coffee:

I know and it's just like those black men that will get angry when their mixed daughters don't bring home a black man :coffee: