Jesus this sister has amazing yoga body

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
the BWs agenda has been playing out for awhile now. they bytch and whine about black men they don't even want, while they secretly sneak out the backdoor to get white men. y'all better learn. these chicks complaining about being passed over, are just sending codewords to white men.

maybe it's time black men get their own black male empowerment site, that strictly promotes IR unions.

bcrusaderw

Banned
Supporter
Daps
the BWs agenda has been playing out for awhile now. they bytch and whine about black men they don't even want, while they secretly sneak out the backdoor to get white men. y'all better learn. these chicks complaining about not being passed over, are just sending codewords to white men.

maybe it's time black men get their own black male empowerment site, that strictly promotes IR unions.
So that you can date out even more than you already do? Twice the rate of black women isn't enough? :dead:

Last edited:

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The only offensive gender baiting is when it targets black males. Isn't that right @Always-Right Liggins ?
who cares? this is a black male forum, go back to LSA if y'all dont like it. i use to defend yall chicks, til i realized y'all highly censor the salon, when BM have opinions that disobeys the sistahood

Canon

Veteran
Daps
who cares? this is a black male forum, go back to LSA if y'all dont like it. i use to defend yall chicks, til i realized y'all highly censor the salon, when BM have opinions that disobeys the sistahood
shyt is about to get censored in TLR now we got female mod and chicks vomiting all over threads now

simps just:cape:

bcrusaderw

Banned
Supporter
Daps
:laff: When?
You were rightfully banned from that DV thread.