Chelsea Bridge

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Oh I'm mad?? Well you're going to really love this

Here's the best part
  • yogarachealIt's truly saddens me when I get hateful comments in regards to my partnership. ⠀
    "You can't find a black man?"⠀
    "All the brothas out here & you choose this?"⠀
    "You with a white man? Wow"⠀
    "You clearly have self hate. #blackLove?"⠀
    "You're dumb."⠀
    "Another black girl who hates her own"⠀
    .. Paraphrases of actual comments I've gotten. | grow up!! It's sad that a person can't love out of the pureness of love without it being an issue. I find the VERY men that leave these hurtful comments are the ones shouting to hill tops about wanting a "Good Woman" & "Women are Queens" .. Yet you're sending nude photos to my direct messages [which I will no longer be checking] & refer to women as hoes & bytches on the regular. WAKE UP! Your hatefulness & negativity is not welcomed here. ⠀

I am with THIS MAN because he loves me. #Verb He treats me like the Queen I am! He cares about me, listens to me, prays for & with me .. But most of all, he was made FOR ME! Drop your limitations on love, look beyond color & into the heart. I promise you'll find real happiness .. For yourself & towards others. ⠀

.. by the way, I think men from all ethnicities are beautiful, but THIS is my man. & I love HIM.

• :mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol: