Jesus has to be White the way he ignores the Black struggle and blesses all CACs.

Stuntone

Louisiana Made, DC PAID!
Daps
Reppin
IT Cert-Gang Mafia, GMB and HOH
That's all you do is jig, talk about young hoes and sound like a dense nikka. You need some knowledge.

I have ton of knowledge, but it's worthless if all you do is sit online and argue. I come here to put the fatherless (like you) on to game. And to have a good laugh.

You online warriors kill me. :mjlol: All this knowledge you preaching i was up on in 2006. NO LIE. I realized we're fukked. Just get money, enjoy who and what you can until it runs out or your time is up. That's WISDOM:blessed:

Keep praying dumb Nikka. :stopitslime:

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
I have ton of knowledge, but it's worthless if all you do is sit online and argue. I come here to put the fatherless (like you) on to game. And to have a good laugh.

You online warriors kill me. :mjlol: All this knowledge you preaching i was up on in 2006. NO LIE. I realized we're fukked. Just get money, enjoy who and what you can until it runs out or your time is up. That's WISDOM:blessed:

Keep praying dumb Nikka. :stopitslime:
What knowledge do you have

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
What knowledge you have, you're the smart deep brother right?

I know all that shyt you know and more. You aint doing nothing but arguing with dudes online anyway. :camby:
I asked you, you said plenty, so I am asking what is the plenty of knowledge that you have sir?

Stuntone

Louisiana Made, DC PAID!
Daps
Reppin
IT Cert-Gang Mafia, GMB and HOH
I asked you, you said plenty, so I am asking what is the plenty of knowledge that you have sir?

That might be the dumbest questions you can ask someone. :mjlol:

How smart are you? Prove it?

All you need know is, i'm from projects in Louisiana. Jesus or no one gave me shyt. I'm doing well. Making over 100k in Louisiana, i own a house and have no mortgage and I have a apt, no degree, no child support. I avoid CACS, K00ns and dumb nikkas alike

= WISDOM, fukk Knowledge

Keep praying and waiting for White to save you....:pachaha:

Wildhundreds

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
For the most part they don’t.. y’all sure love to give crackas credit and shyt on Black people at the same time..real interesting

prove me wrong. :sas1:

Even this white Jesus post is false.

According to scripture, Jesus clearly is a man of color.

But white people, regardless of the facts thats inside the pages of the bible, will lead you to believe he is white.

Light

Pro
Daps
who guides you as an athiest? where is your moral compass?