Jesus has to be White the way he ignores the Black struggle and blesses all CACs.

VegasCAC

Leader of #CACset
Supporter
Daps
A just God wouldn’t allow white supremacy and all of its endless atrocities throughout history to occur

But liberation theology (like Farrakhan) can be a powerful tool to end oppression so I’m not mad if you’re a Christian.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
That might be the dumbest questions you can ask someone. :mjlol:

How smart are you? Prove it?

All you need know is, i'm from projects in Louisiana. Jesus or no one gave me shyt. I'm doing well. Making over 100k in Louisiana, i own a house and have no mortgage and I have a apt, no degree, no child support. I avoid CACS, K00ns and dumb nikkas alike

= WISDOM, fukk Knowledge

Keep praying and waiting for White to save you....:pachaha:
So you just living for yourself while bytching about others and in your mind you have wisdom right?

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
the law of the land guides atheists.
We got a bunch of white atheists, they worship and believe in white supremacy.

Black folks want to talk about everything but white supremacy and the religion of it. Black folks need to get that 1804 spirit back cause you got the spirit of a hoe.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
atheism is the most liberating thing a black person can do
The biggest mistake a Black man or woman can make is to not be spiritual if you are really a student of the spiritual realm.

The 2nd biggest is blinding letting others lead you into something that is clearly not for you.

Stuntone

Louisiana Made, DC PAID!
Daps
Reppin
IT Cert-Gang Mafia, GMB and HOH
The biggest mistake a Black man or woman can make is to not be spiritual if you are really a student of the spiritual realm.

The 2nd biggest is blinding letting others lead you into something that is clearly not for you.

:stopitslime:You know the whole concept of spirits and souls is a theory right? It's never been proven, just like God and Jesus. :yeshrug:

Wildhundreds

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
We got a bunch of white atheists, they worship and believe in white supremacy.

Black folks want to talk about everything but white supremacy and the religion of it. Black folks need to get that 1804 spirit back cause you got the spirit of a hoe.

Why u call me a hoe? :mjlol:

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
who guides you as an athiest? where is your moral compass?
if something wrongs another human being, then it's wrong to do. i dont need an imaginary friend to tell me that stealing from someone or taking their life is detrimental to them :yeshrug: