Jesus has to be White the way he ignores the Black struggle and blesses all CACs.

Wildhundreds

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
if something wrongs another human being, then it's wrong to do. i dont need an imaginary friend to tell me that stealing from someone or taking their life is detrimental to them :yeshrug:

But to a lot of liberals, everything you do wrongs them.. How do you handle that?

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
:stopitslime:You know the whole concept of spirits and souls is a theory right? It's never been proven, just like God and Jesus. :yeshrug:
Try a spirit, feeling froggy, then leap. It's not wise unless you want what's good in society

Marlostanfield.

High On That Ray Charles
Daps
Chaos is good. Evil is good. Without evils of the world you would never want to transcend life, you would never want to get back to God. You would never want to transcend this dream.

And what of lot of black don't want to admit is for white man to do what he did to Africa, is that Africans didn't get all along.

And it goes to show why some African countries suffer more than others, why is that?

Benefited

Banned
Daps
Its funny u say that...I actually have used scriptures to get between a womans legs before. I remember throwing it in their faces after doing something sinful like swallowing my cum and going "I thought u were saved?" LOL....Iceberg Slim refers to someone who does that as a "Mitt Man." This is why I tell Black folks..."read that Bible from front to back so no one can just come around telling u bullshyt" 95% of people u come across who claim to be believers have never read that Bible....I can tell who hasn't by just listening to them when they start talking about God/Jesus.

I'm not athiest by the way.

As impressive as that is,I am also impressed by those whoreish women. While it took you false words and teachings to make them do something sinful,They were able to make you sin against your own body, and knowingly become more hellbound without using any words at all:wow:

As a godly man you need to work to become stronger.

Ron Fox

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Thats top secret information
As impressive as that is,I am also impressed by those whoreish women. While it took you false words and teachings to make them do something sinful,They were able to make you sin against your own body, and knowingly become more hellbound without using any words at all:wow:

As a godly man you need to work to become stronger.

:russ:

They werent whores tho.....They were good girls I corrupted on purpose. I misled them for my own selfish gain. And I would throw their hypocracy in their faces right after my balls were drained.

That was when I was in my early 20's.....Those dayz are long gone. Eyez Married Now/

Benefited

Banned
Daps
:russ:

They werent whores tho.....They were good girls I corrupted on purpose. I misled them for my own selfish gain. And I would throw their hypocracy in their faces right after my balls were drained.

That was when I was in my early 20's.....Those dayz are long gone. Eyez Married Now/

Demons comes in many forms,snakes,pigs,and even good girls:sas1:

No wonder the devil stay winning,he's killing two birds with one stone. Sent you who was a demon to these girls who potentially were trying to do right.while sending you these girls who were trying to do right,but really wanted to be corrupted,thereby the devil keeps you corrupted as well. Good to hear you broke away,hopefully your wife was sent by the good lord:sas1:.

Lamar Givens

Spitting truth you can’t handle
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Yeshua
Everytime I see and read one of these threads it continues to confirm to me that some brehs on here have an infatuation with a so called white jesus.

What is really sad is that if so called intelligent brehs knew that a literal white jesus from history does not exist there is no reason to act traumatized by one.

It’s no different than atheist/agnostics who jump in religious threads to criticize and spew vitriol about a being they say does not exist.

:hhh:

Last edited:

Lamar Givens

Spitting truth you can’t handle
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Yeshua
Its funny u say that...I actually have used scriptures to get between a womans legs before. I remember throwing it in their faces after doing something sinful like swallowing my cum and going "I thought u were saved?" LOL....Iceberg Slim refers to someone who does that as a "Mitt Man." This is why I tell Black folks..."read that Bible from front to back so no one can just come around telling u bullshyt" 95% of people u come across who claim to be believers have never read that Bible....I can tell who hasn't by just listening to them when they start talking about God/Jesus.

I'm not athiest by the way.

Not throwing shade :hubie:

Getting a woman who is weak in her belief system to compromise her integrity/values is not that big of an accomplishment.

It’s obvious they were not as committed as they led you to believe, because a truly devout female would have told you to :camby:

On the real what you need to be concerned about is

“Be not deceived; God is not mocked: for whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap.” Galatians 6:7

:umad:

George's Dilemma

Banned
Supporter
Daps
my father always relayed to me something his old friend said to him, "seem like the Devil got some personal against us."