Jesus has to be White the way he ignores the Black struggle and blesses all CACs.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i cant help but notice that god seems to have some kinda preference, or looks the other way at all the evil shyt we've done on this planet :huhldup: the fact is that if god is real, god IS sitting up there doing nothing. colonization, slavery, exploitiation, wars, its fukking endless. the bible says he flooded the earth and killed every firstborn egyptian child, but he cant be bothered to strike down the rothschilds and the clintons? give trump a heart attack?

i mean i know its "the wicked are gonna get punished when they die, yada yada' and all that bullshyt but in the meantime dikk cheney is walking around down here on his third heart and half a billion dollars in the bank :scusthov:

Last edited:

Ron Fox

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Thats top secret information
:stopitslime:
How am i buffooning clown?

And what is Haitian history going to do for Blacks in America today?
It's kinda true if you think about it...

Cacs prayed to God and said..."Lord, let me find new lands, bountiful with grains, fruits and vegetables and slaves."

And Cacs found America...

Africans prayed and said..."Lord, let me be free and have my children be prosperous..."

And...yeah...

I mean Malcolm X and MLK were both super religious and looked what happened to them...:yeshrug:

:patrice:

ya'll do know there were Christian Moors right?

Aviso

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What is your idea of blessed?

Is it material possesions gained on the backs of others? If so, that's not blessed to me, that's paranoia because you'll always wonder when those you oppressed will retaliate. Basically, they live their lives on guard, terrified of the recourse that will eventually come.

Taadow

The StarchBishop™️
Daps
Reppin
Crispness
God sees it. God knows what's going on. God is also keeping tabs.

Deuteronomy 3:25
"It is mine to avenge; I will repay. In due time their foot will slip; their day of disaster is near and their doom rushes upon them.”

:blessed:

Revelation 11:18
"But the nations because wrathful, then your own wrath came - and the appointed time came...
to bring to ruin those ruining the earth."