Jesus has to be White the way he ignores the Black struggle and blesses all CACs.

Ron Fox

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Thats top secret information
i cant help but notice that god seems to have some kinda preference, or looks the other way at all the evil shyt we've done on this planet :huhldup: the fact is that god IS sitting up there doing nothing if he's real. colonization, slavery, exploitiation, wars, its fukking endless. the bible says he flooded the earth and killed every firstborn egyptian child, but he cant be bothered to strike down the rothschilds and the clintons?

i mean i know its "the wicked are gonna get punished when they die, yada yada' and all that bullshyt but in the meantime dikk cheney is walking around down here on his third heart and half a billion dollars in the bank :scusthov:
Black people thought process is.... We supposed to take Ls and get shytted on But "God got us in the after life" LOL
Revelation 11:18
"But the nations because wrathful, then your own wrath came - and the appointed time came...
to bring to ruin those ruining the earth."

Why are you using Biblical references towards God? I thought we came from Africa....why aren't ya'll using the Ausarian principles/metu neter?

HopeKillCure

Banned
Daps
Reppin
On a queue
Black people's GOD aint worth shyt. :scust:

mjl.gif

Repped for that hilarious blasphemy

Cheese McNair

Bought it this morning, drive it like I stole it
Daps
What is your idea of blessed?

Is it material possesions gained on the backs of others? If so, that's not blessed to me, that's paranoia because you'll always wonder when those you oppressed will retaliate. Basically, they live their lives on guard, terrified of the recourse that will eventually come.

I’d rather be in this position instead of being the “other back” :manny:

Benefited

Banned
Daps
i cant help but notice that god seems to have some kinda preference, or looks the other way at all the evil shyt we've done on this planet :huhldup: the fact is that god IS sitting up there doing nothing if he's real. colonization, slavery, exploitiation, wars, its fukking endless. the bible says he flooded the earth and killed every firstborn egyptian child, but he cant be bothered to strike down the rothschilds and the clintons?

i mean i know its "the wicked are gonna get punished when they die, yada yada' and all that bullshyt but in the meantime dikk cheney is walking around down here on his third heart and half a billion dollars in the bank :scusthov:

This is all prophecy in the bible of what would happen to black people. Don't worry once black people get ourselves together and begain to look for the answers in god again,your people will have your turn. Hopefully the whip lashings aren't quite as harsh for white coli brehs:mjcry:

Ron Fox

Banned
Daps
Reppin
This is all prophecy in the bible of what would happen to black people. Don't worry once black people get ourselves together and begain to look for the answers in god again,your people will have your turn. Hopefully the whip lashings aren't quite as harsh for white coli brehs:mjcry:

But Jesus healed the Caanite womans daughter because of her faith when by tradition he was supposed to reject her. Which means all good white folks are going to be saved by Jesus as well as long as they have faith...according to the Bible.

:sas1:

Wildhundreds

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
white people stay on code more than black people.

if its a lie that helps support white supremacy, even in the face of a mountain of facts, they rolling with that lie.

Can black people say the same?

Benefited

Banned
Daps
But Jesus healed the Caanite womans daughter because of her faith when by tradition he was supposed to reject her. Which means all good white folks are going to be saved by Jesus as well as long as they have faith...according to the Bible.

:sas1:

Well vengence is the lords not mine,so If theres a couple of good white people sprinkled in so be it. You say that is if you believe theres alot of them:sas1:

Ron Fox

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Or maybe he wasn't the son of God and you guys let real life devils use tricknology into making you guys docile while they ignore the same rules and prosper in this life while telling you that you're going to get yours in the next.

:francis:

Word....In Africa, Set(satan) and Horus(Jesus) was in man...Not outside of man.
All of this is the workings of men while ya'll focused on the invisible world. Even the bible speaks on how when Satan inflicted Job his freinds couldnt properly interpret his infliction. That tells u and me that man cannot interpret the invisible unseen forces.

Benefited

Banned
Daps
You say that as if I believe in The Bible :sas1:

Well words and thoughts are powerful,you shouldn't talk or think about things you don't believe.

Between Christians and you athiest keeping gods name on your demonic lips,if god didn't exist before,surely you have manifested him by now:francis:

Ron Fox

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Well words and thoughts are powerful,you shouldn't talk or think about things you don't believe.

Between Christians and you athiest keeping gods name on your demonic lips,if god didn't exist before,surely you have manifested him by now:francis:

:wtb:

Says who?....I was just repeating what it says in the Bible. Who are you to say I cant repeat whats in The Bible?

And why did u just assume I was athiest?:patrice: