Jesus has to be White the way he ignores the Black struggle and blesses all CACs.

Benefited

Banned
Daps
:wtb:

Says who?....I was just repeating what it says in the Bible. Who are you to say I cant repeat whats in The Bible?

And why did u just assume I was athiest?:patrice:

You can,I said you shouldn't based on my own belief on the power of thoughts and words. Doesn't matter if your just repeating something or not.

I assumed because it seems like you like to talk in riddles,quoting the bible,implying you may not believe in the bible. Better to write you off as an athiest then continue to talk to someone who learns scripture to use it to manipulate or bring confusion to the unknowing for unknown reasons. Those are typical athiest games.

Hoodoo Child

The Urban Legend
Daps
Reppin
The Crossroads
giphy.gif

Ron Fox

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Thats top secret information
You can,I said you shouldn't based on my own belief on the power of thoughts and words. Doesn't matter if your just repeating something or not.

I assumed because it seems like you like to talk in riddles,quoting the bible,implying you may not believe in the bible. Better to write you off as an athiest then continue to talk to someone who learns scripture to use it to manipulate or bring confusion to the unknowing for unknown reasons. Those are typical athiest games.

Its funny u say that...I actually have used scriptures to get between a womans legs before. I remember throwing it in their faces after doing something sinful like swallowing my cum and going "I thought u were saved?" LOL....Iceberg Slim refers to someone who does that as a "Mitt Man." This is why I tell Black folks..."read that Bible from front to back so no one can just come around telling u bullshyt" 95% of people u come across who claim to be believers have never read that Bible....I can tell who hasn't by just listening to them when they start talking about God/Jesus.

I'm not athiest by the way.

Joe_Scarbreh

Banned
Daps
Jesus=Zeus. It was the white mans trickery to maintain worship of their false gods. Names/sounds mean everything. The Prophet, son of Mary was not named Jesus.

Man

Internet Liar
Daps
You may not be far off

In my investigations I established that there’s spirits that live on earth that you can ask for a little bit favors but require you to submit/glorify them and also sacrifice something to get it done. The more people that submit to one of these spirit and the greater the sacrifice the more powerful they become in their world and subsequently ours. You can figure out the rest about the covenant cacs have - some of the bigger spirits have very famous names you’d be surprised to know.

There are spirits above this world that are more powerful and also there’s an ultimate power

I stopped investigating coz it’s deeper than rap and ignorance is bliss and also I maybe a little bit made this shyt up coz I have typing trolling Tourette’s and maybe a little bit bored at work, who knows

Yinny

I miss LLC Twitter
Daps
Reppin
Shangri-La
I hear Yahweh says the n-word with a hard "ER" when listening to his fav thug toons:to:

Savvir

Veteran
Daps
when did jesus ever promise earthly riches or pleasures......???

pretty sure he was all about being meek, living poor and reaping rewards in the afterlife...

Henri Christophe

Son Of Afrika
Daps
Reppin
NYC / Royaume d'Haïti
when did jesus ever promise earthly riches or pleasures......???

pretty sure he was all about being meek, living poor and reaping rewards in the afterlife...

no wonder it worked like magic on the slaves......

fukk all that shyt.... lets get the BAG and stack it for future generations

Jesus got me fukked up if thinks ima live poor and get benefits in some bum ass after life..... that shyt dont even sound right

cjlaw93

(Black) American
Daps
white people stay on code more than black people.

if its a lie that helps support white supremacy, even in the face of a mountain of facts, they rolling with that lie.

Can black people say the same?
For the most part they don’t.. y’all sure love to give crackas credit and shyt on Black people at the same time..real interesting