Jeff Bezos is now worth $93.4 Billion (Update: now 150 billion)

Billy Ocean

Divine Universal Black Man Representin'
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
The homie Mansa Musa like

giphy.gif

King Frost

Stay Frosty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
North Pole

stan jeff bezos brehs

He wants jeff to give away his money? there's this thing called gift taxes and it won't help shiiit. I think bill gates gave away $36Billion and people still suffering not to mention he actually has about $3bill in cash.

Last edited:

FSP

Banned
Daps
He wants jeff to give away his money? there's this thing called gift taxes and it won't help shiiit. I think bill gates gave away $36Billion and people still suffering not to mention as I posted earlier he actually as about $1bill in cash.
Amazon runs a notoriously cheap operation is why he's saying that. People tell me it's...not fun working there lol

Momentum

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The richest man on planet earth is a first generation non-politician without a jumper :wow:

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
Wal-mart done

They (Kroger, too) already looking to get rid of all the cashiers

Walmart reportedly exploring cashier-less stores | ZDNet

Walmart is testing cashier-less shopping to compete with Amazon

Walmart and Kroger Just Took a Big Leap Towards Cashier-Free Stores

That's more jobs gone and one richer muthafukkka

...and ya'll want to put another super capitalist in office (Winfrey)

It's already beginning. Hell, BILO has mostly self check outs, while there's like one or two cashier lanes. Future dystopia is having in front of our faces brehs:sas1:. Either you get them book smarts and defeat the machine, or fall over to rational credits for survival:sas2:.

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
all because cacs and you nikkas scared to go interact with people so yall order stuff online. I read somewhere that folks order simple shyt from Amazon like tissue, napkins and other useless shyt that it will take 5 min to pick up, but instead they wait a few days for it :snoop:

Convenience is a gift and a curse. Online shopping works to eliminate the hustle and bustle of certain shopping seasons, but at the same time brick and mortars are dying due to lazy b*stards that don't want to get off of their asses and shop. I only shop online when it comes down to games and certain products that I know that I won't find in the store, but when it comes down to stuff that's easily accessible, there's nothing like copping it physical and your hands shaking because you fitting to break that box open to get the shyt:banderas:. Shoot, there's stores that actually make it easy for dudes to pick up the product, but they still want sorry ass USPS and UPS to deliver it:camby:

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
all because cacs and you nikkas scared to go interact with people so yall order stuff online. I read somewhere that folks order simple shyt from Amazon like tissue, napkins and other useless shyt that it will take 5 min to pick up, but instead they wait a few days for it :snoop:

Why waste gas to potentially sit and traffic and wait in potentially long lines for something that costs 5 bucks when you can order it and have it waiting for you when you get home from doing something more important.

OneManGang

Veteran
Daps
Amazon is so convenient. I don’t think Americans need to give up that convenience to help keep other businesses afloat. They will either sink or swim. Politicians won’t get off their asses to address the wage disparity in this country until it’s too late and by then the citizens may have already taken things into their own hands.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Convenience is a gift and a curse. Online shopping works to eliminate the hustle and bustle of certain shopping seasons, but at the same time brick and mortars are dying due to lazy b*stards that don't want to get off of their asses and shop. I only shop online when it comes down to games and certain products that I know that I won't find in the store, but when it comes down to stuff that's easily accessible, there's nothing like copping it physical and your hands shaking because you fitting to break that box open to get the shyt:banderas:. Shoot, there's stores that actually make it easy for dudes to pick up the product, but they still want sorry ass USPS and UPS to deliver it:camby:

I think a lot of Stores will go to that "showroom" model where they lease space in places like Best Buy to show off their products and people can try em, and then the customer purchases them how ever they want. Eitherway Retailers have to change their business models or get left behind.