Jeff Bezos is now worth $93.4 Billion (Update: now 150 billion)

FSP

Banned
Daps
Sam Walton and John D. Rockefeller ($400B with inflation).
It's not really the point I'm trying to get across

Naming 2 other people in the scope of human history doesn't take away from that achievement

CodeBlaMeVi

I love not to know so I can know more...
Supporter
Daps

Naming 2 other people in the scope of human history doesn't take away from that achievement
No one is saying this is a small order just not unprecedented.

aXiom

Maximized Potential
Daps
Reppin
Parc fermé

Breh.. pipe down.. you said he's the only person in history.. they simply corrected you.

I hear you on the achievement tip, but he's not the first and won't be the last.

FSP

Banned
Daps
Breh.. pipe down.. you said he's the only person in history.. they simply corrected you.

I hear you on the achievement tip, but he's not the first and won't be the last.
There is buying power and there is dollar amount. He's the first to reach that number. Is what I said

CodeBlaMeVi

I love not to know so I can know more...
Supporter
Daps
There is buying power and there is dollar amount. He's the first to reach that number. Is what I said
Dollar amount was reach by both names I mentioned.

aXiom

Maximized Potential
Daps
Reppin
Parc fermé
There's also inflation which you're not accounting for. There are people before him who hit that number. I'm not sure what you end game is here. You mentioned it's almost impossible to hit that number. You do realize if Bill hadn't taken his foot off the gas and decided to hoard, he would have hit that number a minute ago right?

FSP

Banned
Daps
There's also inflation which you're not accounting for. There are people before him who hit that number. I'm not sure what you end game is here. You mentioned it's almost impossible to hit that number. You do realize if Bill hadn't taken his foot off the gas and decided to hoard, he would have hit that number a minute ago right?
My end game? You're the one trying to trivialize an achievement by arguing with technicalities for some odd reason. What it make you happy if I said 3 other people in history are in the conversation as him when it comes to personal wealth? I really don't care because the point is the same, and no @AddictedToHoes they didn't hit that number