Jeff Bezos is now worth $93.4 Billion (Update: now 150 billion)

MalikReloaded

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The 215
No shade but damn it's funny to read....

"Started Amazon in a garage in Seattle in 1994"

"Worked at a hedge fund and went to Princeton"

The "struggle" must have been real for this CAC

I hate that shyt. The only person that garage shyt applied to was Jobs because he was a real life college dropout druggie bum.

Bezos went to Princeton. Bezos worked at an elite hedge fund. Saved up $100,000 IIRC. Then his parents gave him another $300,000.

The struggle was real :troll:

Super Future Luther King Jr.

You Deserve It
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rose Town
I hate that shyt. The only person that garage shyt applied to was Jobs because he was a real life college dropout druggie bum.

Bezos went to Princeton. Bezos worked at an elite hedge fund. Saved up $100,000 IIRC. Then his parents gave him another $300,000.

The struggle was real :troll:

Big Ole Facts

But instead let's have a multi page thread praising him and his demonic cac ways and tendencies

:blessed:

:troll:

diggy

Florida Man
Supporter
Daps
A user friendly version Lex Luthor

2017_03_20-jeff-bezos-lex-luthor-copy12940774411.jpg
He does look like Kevin Spacey

Afro

Student of life
Supporter
Daps
I feel you on both ends.

I am just wondering why aren't these other companies doing more to catch up? It's like they see him coming and still get run over.

The old guard.

Seen at every company I've been apart of. Too rigid to change with the times. So they (the company) don't grow as fast as they should.:yeshrug:

jilla82

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the internet
But at the expense of pushing people out of those locations is the problem, nobody has a problem with new jobs, but when said jobs are further pushing it so you can't make ends meet, it has to be talked on

‘Amageddon’: How Amazon’s culture is taking a toll on Seattle’s future

How Amazon Swallowed Seattle
basic economics isnt his fault.

If an area becomes popular...prices go up.
People that live in areas like that just arent thinking about the future.

Which is why I find it funny when people complain about gentrification...
...if you really hate it...go out and buy some cheap ass property right now...
...some cities are pretty much giving away land in certain hoods.

With that said...people need to watch Amazon...they are starting to have too much power.
Are they even turning a profit yet?

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Amazon is building a lot of their warehouses in locations where jobs are desperately needed. They have over 200,000 people working on the logistics side of the business. I won't discredit the experiences of those who have complained.

Amazon warehouses are 21st century plantations. Instead of blacks picking cotton, it's picking dildos and Walmart type of shyt. They hire and fire everybody in Baltimore at their warehouse there. They hire people in groups of 30 every week and then proceed to fire everybody they hire because the jobs people do can easily and will eventually be replaced with robots as robots do much of the work in the warehouses anyway. The average Amazon warehouse has a 2% turnover rate every week, that's means they have more than a hundred percent turnover rate within a year. They fire people before they can maximize on their benefits. They hire 22 year old suburban cacs fresh out of college from outta state as "leadership" managers who've never held a job in their lives and pay them real wages while the field negroes toil for $13 an hour but get fired for being in the bathroom for more than five minutes when the bathroom is literally almost a mile away from their picking station. You can look all of this stuff up.

EndDomination

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
When the day comes when you can buy a car off Amazon without the hassle of going through a car dealership is the day them red flags really go up. That and houses.
This may never happen, car dealerships are legally held in their position, that's why Tesla can't sell from their showroom or website.
Its hilariously contrived.