Jeff Bezos is now worth $93.4 Billion (Update: now 150 billion)

Goat poster

KANG LIFE
Daps
@King Poetic @BlackPearl The Empress @Otis Kane Jr.

Accoridng to this article, his biological dad found out about him in 2012
full

http://www.businessinsider.com/jeff-bezos-biological-father-2013-10

I hope Bezos don't give that deadbeat one fukking penny.

Shyt like this is ultimate ether for dudes that leaves their children's lives:ufdup:

FSP

Banned
Daps
I hope Bezos don't give that deadbeat one fukking penny.

Shyt like this is ultimate ether for dudes that leaves their children's lives:ufdup:
Well he didn’t know he existed so I’d give him a pass on the deadbeat thing

Still wouldn’t give him no money :umad:

Atlrocafella

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, Georgia
I JUST clicked this thread while watching Dodgers/Astros...

...not even a minute into reading the first post, I hear a commentator mention the Statcast being sponsored by Amazon's All World Service.... :dwillhuh:

...this is after getting into the house and hearing ESPN LA radio Kelvin and Marcellus discuss Amazon Key.... :ld:

...and this is after coming from work where he had a training day in which the person leading mentioned that if we didn't have the materials on-site, we could definitely find it on Amazon.... :patrice:

...at the same place where when I went to the restroom before lunch, I saw a magazine with Jeff Bezos's picture on it. :ohhh:

Dude is really about to rule the world. :mindblown:
:dead:

Goat poster

KANG LIFE
Daps
Well he didn’t know he existed so I’d give him a pass on the deadbeat thing

Still wouldn’t give him no money :umad:
Nah he knew he existed.

In the article it states he married Bezos mom when he was 18 and she was 17 AD they had Jeff.

Dude was a shytty father and husband and eventually bounced....he even signed over his parental last name and rights to jeffs step father which is how he got the last name Bezos.

The reason he says he didn't know he existed is because he hadn't seen him in over 40 years and even forgot about the Bezos name (which he had to sign over for jeff to get). He said he didn't even know if he still was alive.

But now he wants to "reconnect":mjlol:

Jeff needs to send him a message with only this playing :

FSP

Banned
Daps
Nah he knew he existed.

In the article it states he married Bezos mom when he was 18 and she was 17 AD they had Jeff.

Dude was a shytty father and husband and eventually bounced....he even signed over his parental last name and rights to jeffs step father which is how he got the last name Bezos.

The reason he says he didn't know he existed is because he hadn't seen him in over 40 years and even forgot about the Bezos name (which he had to sign over for jeff to get). He said he didn't even know if he still was alive.

If true :whew:

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps
Nah he knew he existed.

:dahell: kinda cac shyt is this?

frush11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
inb4 typical broke boy responses

b-b-b-b-b-but you cant take it with you:mjcry:

b-bb-b--b-bb-but h-how many peoples toes did he step on:mjcry:

i bet hes not happy:mjcry:

i wouldnt want that much money anyway:mjcry:

I'm one of those, good for him. But one doesn't get that type money without being drenched in blood.

I don't want that

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville