Jeff Bezos is now worth $93.4 Billion (Update: now 150 billion)

lotteryplaya

Winning a big lottery jackpot is my dream.
Daps
:mjlol: his father took the biggest L in the history of mankind....
His father lost and all the women who shot him down or dogged him out back in school also lost. He will show up to the class reunion just to laugh in their old faces.:jawalrus:

Bezos just passed Bill Gates and he is younger than Gates too.:wow:

SupremexKing

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC/DOHA
Jeff Bezos

lzIWnJM_d.jpg

Amazon coming for Walmart and Target.
Amazon runs ecommerce.
Amazon made the book publishers fold.
Amazon is creating their own digital content.
Amazon is delivering items in 2 hours.
Amazon was just awarded a Pharmaceutical license in 12 states.
Bezos bought Washington Post in 2013 and today they are tied with NYT in exposing the transgressions of the Trump Administration.

Nothing but respect for my president Jeff Bezos. :wow:
:mjpls:

Benefited

Banned
Daps
I just started investing in stocks,was going to buy Amazon until i realized I couldn't even afford a share:mjcry:

Maybe I'll just buy walmart,they have to start fighting back at some point right:damn:!

edit-$88 dollars per share for walmart:francis:.

Does Aldis or Piggly Wiggly have any stock out here:mjcry:?

ThiefyPoo

Trill
Supporter
Daps
What are some of y'all talking about? This is "unfair", the fukk you think the internet and early adopters goals were from the beginning? To continue old traditions of business?

Monopoly??, walmart and target HAD the chance to do e-commerce but said fukk it at all levels.

But Walmart and target will remain open has long as people want to shop in person experience.

The issue with the "internet" and the online world is the amount of people we have on earth and their purpose and the speed of technology are not aligned. Automation will continue to wipe the need of human beings in the workplace. Warehouse employees should know that and figure out other skills in their life..
This is some real shyt my boy works at ups and says a new warehouse around here is already automated .

The thing is right now the machines make just as much mistakes as humans .

I'm sure in time they will correct this .

Ecommerce is growing so fast doe breh .

Still think these warehouses will need people but not at a huge scale like they did before .

• Dap
Reactions: MMA

Chrishaune

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Huntsville
This is some real shyt my boy works at ups and says a new warehouse around here is already automated .

The thing is right now the machines make just as much mistakes as humans .

I'm sure in time they will correct this .

Ecommerce is growing so fast doe breh .

Still think these warehouses will need people but not at a huge scale like they did before .

Going to need someone for maintenance at least at all times....

King Poetic

Grandfather of….
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Black Sea
:mjlol: I picture his dad like Biggie dad in the movie...

Roll up to the crib and here's $100 for u and Jeff.. get the little kid a Atari game system and pac man game and let him know I'm not coming back.

Every day Jeff name comes up in articles he all :francis::mjcry::to::damn:

NYSTATEOFMIND

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang...Bleedin Green
Jeff Bezos

lzIWnJM_d.jpg

Amazon coming for Walmart and Target.
Amazon runs ecommerce.
Amazon made the book publishers fold.
Amazon is creating their own digital content.
Amazon is delivering items in 2 hours.
Amazon was just awarded a Pharmaceutical license in 12 states.
Bezos bought Washington Post in 2013 and today they are tied with NYT in exposing the transgressions of the Trump Administration.

Nothing but respect for my president Jeff Bezos. :wow:

So its good for Bezos to stomp out small business- the same small businesses that employ local residents?
Sure he "exposes" Trump while covering up transgressions by politicians in the Democratic party
By buying the WashPo he has made it impossible for their reporters to report transgressions done by their corporate sponsors ie Bank of America ( its now a fireable offense to report bad things about their sponsors)
Bezos works with the CIA through his Amazon Webservices platform- good luck expecting any news about the CIA
and Amazon is starting a new service called Key...which allows Amazon to put a camera in your home so their delivery people can deliver goods while you are not there....Amazon+camera+CIA

no thank you

:camby:

Last edited:

1thouwow

Poster of the Year
Daps
this dude has to be stopped :yeshrug: hes approaching monopoly status real fukkin quick. his services and prices arent wrong, so its not really an issue...but it could become one

and as a side note, i heard he was on twitter the other day talking about "what should amazon do for charity/how should i give back, etc

how bout no one at your fukkin warehouses makes less than 20 bucks an hour :stopitslime: start there
$20 an hour for factory workers? :childplease: FOH cac :camby:

MalikReloaded

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The 215
CVS is getting into health insurance b. They see Amazon coming so they diversifying too

Crazy how this shyt like the trap game almost

CVS about to buy Aetna but, they mainly doing it because Walgreens brought Rite Aid

Like two months ago they were complaining about how it was unfair competition, so they went and leveled up with Aetna