Jeff Bezos is now worth $93.4 Billion (Update: now 150 billion)

George's Dilemma

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Jeff Bezos is the real life Lex Luthor

LexLuthor1.png
Screen-Shot-2017-04-21-at-8.35.16-AM.png

You know that latest artist rendering of Lex Luthor can't coincidental.

luckyse7enz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit/Los Angeles
I JUST clicked this thread while watching Dodgers/Astros...

...not even a minute into reading the first post, I hear a commentator mention the Statcast being sponsored by Amazon's All World Service.... :dwillhuh:

...this is after getting into the house and hearing ESPN LA radio Kelvin and Marcellus discuss Amazon Key.... :ld:

...and this is after coming from work where he had a training day in which the person leading mentioned that if we didn't have the materials on-site, we could definitely find it on Amazon.... :patrice:

...at the same place where when I went to the restroom before lunch, I saw a magazine with Jeff Bezos's picture on it. :ohhh:

Dude is really about to rule the world. :mindblown:

TEH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
this dude has to be stopped :yeshrug: hes approaching monopoly status real fukkin quick. his services and prices arent wrong, so its not really an issue...but it could become one

and as a side note, i heard he was on twitter the other day talking about "what should amazon do for charity/how should i give back, etc

how bout no one at your fukkin warehouses makes less than 20 bucks an hour :stopitslime: start there
Here's why Amazon isn't a monopoly

MMA

Superstar
Daps
What are some of y'all talking about? This is "unfair", the fukk you think the internet and early adopters goals were from the beginning? To continue old traditions of business?

Monopoly??, walmart and target HAD the chance to do e-commerce but said fukk it at all levels.

But Walmart and target will remain open has long as people want to shop in person experience.

The issue with the "internet" and the online world is the amount of people we have on earth and their purpose and the speed of technology are not aligned. Automation will continue to wipe the need of human beings in the workplace. Warehouse employees should know that and figure out other skills in their life..

EndDomination

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I feel you on both ends.

I am just wondering why aren't these other companies doing more to catch up? It's like they see him coming and still get run over.
The entirety of developing country's markets are open to Amazon-style business models. Essentially 80+ countries that are open season for "cowboy capitalists," and the potential for Black business especially is out there, before Amazon and Alphabet Inc. literally take over on the hyperinternational side.

GUWOPPERS

I might die a bachelor
Daps
Reppin
Sin
:wow:

He will not be stopped or stepped over until we are living in the second level of the matrix.

I bet he’s invested at least a billy in VR, so when it gets good enough and people just live in VR, they can order all their necessities from Amazon as they need them, and get em in under a few hours. :wow:

My guy is time traveler.

:ohhh:

MalikReloaded

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The 215
I still don't get their stock price. Trading at 500x earnings. Ridiculous.

But the investment game when it comes to these tech companies is just something my brain can't comprehend. It's like picking horses. Fundamentals be damned.

AR, VR, AI, Robotics, Genomics and Drones about to rule the world in the coming decade. Find the company you think has the best shot at dominating the market in each and invest. Crispr :whew: I was too dumb to invest in FAANG back in college. I'm not missing the jawns that's going to dominate in the 2020s and 2030s. Obviously invest in index funds or bonds to protect your downside.

Momentum

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This has all you "Black Apocalypse" Antonio Moore stans DEFEATED :mjlol: :russ: :pachaha: