Jeff Bezos is now worth $93.4 Billion (Update: now 150 billion)

MalikReloaded

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The 215
I wouldn't be surprised if amazon is currently working on something like that.

Well they funnel electricity through pipelines underground. Elon Musk plans on funneling cars underground. Why wouldn't they start long range shipping underground? It's going to be what 700 miles per hour. So from Seattle to New York City is 4 hours assuming it doesn't need to stop. If you're a shipping company or Amazon, that's Gold. You can have products anywhere in the US between 1-5 hours.

Majestic

Believe in myself and the Coles and Kendricks
Daps
Well they funnel electricity through pipelines underground. Elon Musk plans on funneling cars underground. Why wouldn't they start long range shipping underground? It's going to be what 700 miles per hour. So from Seattle to New York City is 4 hours assuming it doesn't need to stop. If you're a shipping company or Amazon, that's Gold. You can have products anywhere in the US between 1-5 hours.
Im talking about teleportation lol

MalikReloaded

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The 215
Im talking about teleportation lol

I was geeking writing that but, halfway serious since I stay reading about futurology, singularity, Ray Kurtzweil's shyt.

I think scientists have sent data but, not physical objects.

If it ever became viable, Amazon would probably snatch the patents up in a heartbeat though. If I'm thinking about then I know they are.

Majestic

Believe in myself and the Coles and Kendricks
Daps
I was geeking writing that but, halfway serious since I stay reading about futurology, singularity, Ray Kurtzweil's shyt.

I think scientists have sent data but, not physical objects.

Once, it becomes viable, Amazon would probably snatch the patents up in a heartbeat though. If I'm thinking about then I know they are.
Give it a couple decades, trust me when i say they are working on a teleportation machine that's gonna leave us all in complete shock.

FSP

Banned
Daps
I actually agree with this. But it's also a bit upsetting that so many companies aren't trying to be innovative and update their business models.
He's not monopolizing anything that's such a tard ass statement that gets thrown around. Amazon is just in MULTIPLE spaces and is highly competitive and innovative. The moves they make is like watching Jordan in his prime crossover Larry Bird and shyt. Just crazy good foresight.

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
He's not monopolizing anything that's such a tard ass statement that gets thrown around. Amazon is just in MULTIPLE spaces and is highly competitive and innovative. The moves they make is like watching Jordan in his prime crossover Larry Bird and shyt. Just crazy good foresight.
How amazing would retail be if we had 3 Amazon like companies going at it? :wow:

NYSTATEOFMIND

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang...Bleedin Green
Jeff Bezos is the real life Lex Luthor

LexLuthor1.png
Screen-Shot-2017-04-21-at-8.35.16-AM.png