BL2sU9L.png

:unimpressed:

200.gif

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Unless you date women, you don't know.
I am a woman and I’m telling you what I know. A lot of y’all just don’t have it together enough to be followed. Just partner up with a woman and be great, every man isn’t going to have credentials to lead, but doesn’t make him a bad man overall.

Action Mike

All praise..
Daps
I am a woman and I’m telling you what I know. A lot of y’all just don’t have it together enough to be followed. Just partner up with a woman and be great, every man isn’t going to have credentials to lead, but doesn’t make him a bad man overall.

Still not a man perspective on this...which is the point.

I aint telling women what their dating experience is and what most men are to them

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Still not a man perspective on this...which is the point.

I aint telling women what their dating experience is and what most men are to them

Ahhhh the infamous echo chamber. Opinions are only valued by those who are like me or agree with me. When I want advice about dating, I ask men, but you do you. We can agree to disagree.

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps

A relationship how you described it cannot last

Tombstone

The Villain
Daps
Reppin
College Park, GA
I've always had a dominant personality.

I've dated shawties who were "dominant" in they past relationships.

But they was always submissive to me, most dudes just aint dominant, it aint natural to them. :manny:

My point is if you a "dominant" dude ion even like that term than you dont have to worry about finding a submissive female for you cuz if its natural she'll be that woman or slowly make her way into that role.

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
Lies.... The majority of black men don’t give a fukk. Only one who gets dikk policed is black men. And that’s by black women and black men.
This is like the 12th thread on this couple:mjlol:

MajesticLion

Superstar
Daps
awww man...I would love to see the comments :mjlol:

I wonder who’s my asian counterpart on 体育场.com ...? :patrice:

There are a few subs on reddit: alphaasians, aznidentity, hapas, and abcdesis. The forums I used to know have all gone defunct, unsurprisingly. The argument of choice would be Asian-White dating...Asian-Black is largely dismissed out of hand as being too far outside the lines because of family(read: older generations) disapproval.