Jeannie Mai: 'I Like the Idea that My Man Leads Us'

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
If you're so submissive...I figure you would have a man, right?

So, why are on a male dominated fourm interacting with random men and not focused on what you can do to make your man happy?
Dr.Phil posting on The Coli!!???!!!

5aAlm5h.png

CW_1991

Banned
Daps
What I am saying is that you are wrong though. There are plenty of submissive black women. There are thousands if not millions of black women who were raised in churches. They were taught to submit to their husbands.

I specifically stated i wasn't addressing all women. You sound defensive.

number21

Strive for rulership not equality, black man.
Daps
Reppin
North Miami
Yes I have a man. I have talked about him many times on here. I come here mostly when I am working. This is one of many forums I frequent. What attracted me to the site was hip hop, anime, and other threads that interest me.

There would be more women here if so many of you wouldn't scare them away with some of your posts and topics.
A good submissive woman wouldn't be trying to put herself into male-dominated spaces while she has a man at home. As she would understand that doing something like that is something her man won't find favorable. So, quit the bullshytting about how submissive you are.

And I don't want for more women attention mongering up in here. I ain't no thirsthound missing out on female attention in real life.

JT-Money

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:mjtf: at the posts in here. There are plenty of black women who are submissive. Sometimes I don't know if I'm on thecoli or 4ch*n.

Most women will not submit if you are not their husband and they definitely won't submit if you are not a leader or have no direction of where you want to go in life. Women, no matter the race, will submit to the right man.
Let's keep this discussion classy. No need for name calling.
200.gif

sunny80

All Star
Daps
A good submissive woman wouldn't be trying to put herself into male-dominated spaces while she has a man at home. As she would understand that doing something like that is something her man won't find favorable. So, quit the bullshytting about how submissive you are.

And I don't want for more women attention mongering up in here. I ain't no thirsthound missing out on female attention in real life.

:mjlol: My man is working just like I am and he posts here too. There is no need for me to continue this discussion with you.

HARLEM AL

Your broad loves me.....
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, NYC
I view manhood as treating my wife with respect, and teaching my daughter to be independent as to not have to rely on a man for her livelihood.

Those archaic, Neanderthal “man lead, woman follow” rules may have been OK back in the 20s when women weren’t allowed to vote or work outside the home. Not any more. Those days are over. We adapt and evolve as a society. We don’t just stay with past ways because it makes us feel manly to have a woman submit to us. That’s fake manliness. We don’t just stay with past ways and make a woman submit because it gives us some level of control after a hard day of work wherein we have little to no control. That’s misplaced angst and more fake manliness.
This is a woman pretending to be a man. no way and hell this a dude who would think like this.
Well, it is your demographic. So I can understand the denial :yeshrug:
You were right the first time. Most aren't and she know damn well they aren't to.

If that were the case there wouldnt be women upset at Jeannie Mai. they gave her straight up pushback on the show.

Afro

Student of life
Supporter
Daps
Mai explained that she also desires to take more of a submissive role after assessing her parents' marriage, which ended in divorce.

"My mom ... she has a very strong force, and she took over a lot of decisions in the household, to the point that my dad, unless it was always going to be a fight, he was like, 'You know what? Go ahead.' And that caused a wedge," Mai shared.

"I can have a tendency to follow like my mom, 'cause it's what I grew up in and I saw it. And I saw in my living space, I would all of a sudden just wake up and go and make decisions without asking and checking in, so I am the fault that can cause an inequality because I am pulling in habits from my old household to how I run my business today. That is not okay, and I'm careful and aware of that today. I'm just telling that to anybody else who didn't tell me that when I could have learned that before," Mai added.

She grew as a person after reexamining her past and her parents relationship. That is some serious growth that doesn't always happen, so nothing but respect to her.