Jeannie Mai: 'I Like the Idea that My Man Leads Us'

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Asian women always know just what to say to sucker men into marriage and it's so easy too. The fact that so many other types of women aren't hip to that shyt is funny as hell to me. It really just has to do with pride.

I had a Jewish neighbor that basically got suckered in by an Asian chick. She played the role, cooked, cleaned and all that jazz. He got her a car and she stayed with him. But as soon as he was comfortable she "started" smoking and would go off on his ass.

:deadmanny:

Asian women play to win. Bet breh buys her the new Benz just based off this damn stated.

I had a whole thread on it in the salon. They have me hell for it. Lol
Black women take note

Hate speech?

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
How old is this chick again?
0AG6fLy.png

Jeannie-Mai-Jeezy-Jasmine-Sanders-Drama.jpg

Fine as fukk in her early 40s, jeezy won

DaHNIC82

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Off The Cuff Radio/ScrewballRadio/BudeBoyEnt
I am a woman and I’m telling you what I know. A lot of y’all just don’t have it together enough to be followed. Just partner up with a woman and be great, every man isn’t going to have credentials to lead, but doesn’t make him a bad man overall.

Good points. And having it together also meaning having a high self esteem. How a dude gonna maintain a relationship and he himself dont have it upstairs?

Cloutius Maximus

with the aid of the Funk...
Daps
Reppin
Altadena, California
God i hate motor mouth asian bytches. The Americanized ones that speak good english never shut the fukk up. Esp them Koreans :snoop: they are super freaky but its like damn bytch its ok to have a little silence sometimes

Jeannie got some A1 titty meat tho. :obama:

knl14

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
A good submissive woman wouldn't be trying to put herself into male-dominated spaces while she has a man at home. As she would understand that doing something like that is something her man won't find favorable. So, quit the bullshytting about how submissive you are.

And I don't want for more women attention mongering up in here. I ain't no thirsthound missing out on female attention in real life.

This post is why I second another poster saying “submissive” needs to be defined. Just because a woman is submissive doesn’t mean she can’t have an identity outside of her husband.

Your argument makes no sense.