Jeannie Mai: 'I Like the Idea that My Man Leads Us'

knl14

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You're not with either man at this point....so all this talk about how a man needs to earn to be a leader and what makes him a leader for a woman to be submissive in your eyes is legit total garbage. This shows why women, in general, shouldn't be talking about anything that holds weight besides child-rearing (counting that they have a child already).

What is your argument based on? I moved for a job and we couldn’t make the distance work. So he wasn’t a leader or worth submitting to because the relationship didn’t work out? There’s more to a relationship than submission.

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Asian women can be submissive or completely overbearing and controlling...

really just depends

Most people didn’t read what she said about her mom...

Thing is, most women want to have it both ways and it don’t work like that. Run your office and you business or whatever, don’t run your partners life/money/etc

Last edited:

Cloutius Maximus

with the aid of the Funk...
Daps
Reppin
Altadena, California
"We submit to worthy men"

Bullshyt young american women submit to flashy nikkas with clout and overly emotional dudes that gorilla pimp women

Men with a vision are either considered boring or "controlling"

And im talking about physically attractive normal women not badly built women that look like an auntie

Iceson Beckford

Rich In Spirit.
Daps
Reppin
Dunya
Asian women always know just what to say to sucker men into marriage and it's so easy too. The fact that so many other types of women aren't hip to that shyt is funny as hell to me. It really just has to do with pride.

I had a Jewish neighbor that basically got suckered in by an Asian chick. She played the role, cooked, cleaned and all that jazz. He got her a car and she stayed with him. But as soon as he was comfortable she "started" smoking and would go off on his ass.

:deadmanny:

Asian women play to win. Bet breh buys her the new Benz just based off this damn stated.

I had a whole thread on it in the salon. They have me hell for it. Lol

You thread was on point.

Both genders want to be able to relax and be at ease :yeshrug:

Iceson Beckford

Rich In Spirit.
Daps
Reppin
Dunya
big facts. love and respect your woman. treat her right. but nikkas gotta stop sipping the white women's kool-aid that was given to these funky bytches that submissive is synonymous with being subservient. and plus tell them lyin ass hoes to stop bullshyttin about "being submissive to the right man" lmao with they lying ass. those are hoes who want to run the relationship from a seemingly subordinate position by way of man-stroking a matriarchal male who they gave a burger king crown to "let him think he in charge"

sure he gets the big piece of chicken and a man cave but everything STILL goes through that hoe. example? julius and rochelle off everybody hates chris. masculine responsibility devoid of masculine leadership. patriarchal shame devoid of patriarchal reward. lol uh-uh no way

Would rep you twice if I could :wow:

King Poetic

The D.O.G.( Disciple of God)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Executive Chair Of The West
Jenny Mai is right.. be a boss outside of the home and get that money, but when u come home be submissive to your man, especially a quality man worth something

a lot of black women hear submissive and they think u must submit to everything a dude says and that’s not what we are saying

but that’s how a lot of sisters are.. I mean they claim to be Christians and all but never follow anything out the Bible and make their own interpretation of it

Last edited:

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Lol you think Keisha Cole got the same Jeezy that Jeannie did? Both black men and women behave differently...overall more docile for other races or strangers in general.
I'd argue that people just MATCH THE ENERGY they are presented with:sas1:

so if we more "docile" with other races why are we more "aggressive" with our own?

that's the real question... :sas2:

Daps
when women say lead they really just mean pay for everything, jeezy is worth 10x what she is so it wont matter but if his money takes a hit she not staying around

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I'd argue that people just MATCH THE ENERGY they are presented with:sas1:

so if we more "docile" with other races why are we more "aggressive" with our own?

that's the real question... :sas2:
You don’t think it’s more aligned to our overall treatment by white people? We always had to be extra nice, speak softer, “no sir, yes sir”, etc around them, so perhaps we get more “comfortable” with one another and this may come off ass aggressive or mean, However circling back to our treatment we have reason to be that way as well. Nikki G and James Baldwin had a great interview/convo about this. I will post if I can find. We really need to understand that racism/supremacy has impacted us all, it’s just a matter of how.

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
You don’t think it’s more aligned to our overall treatment by white people? We always had to be extra nice, speak softer, “no sir, yes sir”, etc around them, so perhaps we get more “comfortable” with one another and this may come off ass aggressive or mean, However circling back to our treatment we have reason to be that way as well. Nikki G and James Baldwin had a great interview/convo about this. I will post if I can find. We really need to understand that racism/supremacy has impacted us all, it’s just a matter of how.
I think it has a lot to do with all types of mental baggage mostly to do with racism and we are definitely all impacted just not conscious or aware of it. Even in customer service I've seen brehs and brehettes being one way with other people but when you Black in front of them they switch up the courtesies.

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I think it has a lot to do with all types of mental baggage mostly to do with racism and we are definitely all impacted just not conscious or aware of it. Even in customer service I've seen brehs and brehettes being one way with other people but when you Black in front of them they switch up the courtesies.

It’s not customary to treat black people well and we feel and will continue to feel the effects of that for many decades.