Jeannie Mai: 'I Like the Idea that My Man Leads Us'

number21

Strive for rulership not equality, black man.
Daps
Reppin
North Miami
By teaching me to treat women with respect?
Nah. For not teaching you about manhood, how to respect it, the roles of the man and woman, and many other things just from the couple posts in this thread.

I hope you're not too far gone that you can eventually overcome it.

number21

Strive for rulership not equality, black man.
Daps
Reppin
North Miami
I'm submissive and was raised as such, so NO I can't relate to your post.
If you're so submissive...I figure you would have a man, right?

So, why are on a male dominated fourm interacting with random men and not focused on what you can do to make your man happy?

sunny80

All Star
Daps
If you're so submissive...I figure you would have a man, right?

So, why are on a male dominated fourm interacting with random men and not focused on what you can do to make your man happy?

Yes I have a man. I have talked about him many times on here. I come here mostly when I am working. This is one of many forums I frequent. What attracted me to the site was hip hop, anime, and other threads that interest me.

There would be more women here if so many of you wouldn't scare them away with some of your posts and topics.

levitate

I love you, you know.
Daps
Reppin
The Multiverse
Nah. For not teaching you about manhood, how to respect it, the roles of the man and woman, and many other things just from the couple posts in this thread.

I hope you're not too far gone that you can eventually overcome it.
I view manhood as treating my wife with respect, and teaching my daughter to be independent as to not have to rely on a man for her livelihood.

Those archaic, Neanderthal “man lead, woman follow” rules may have been OK back in the 20s when women weren’t allowed to vote or work outside the home. Not any more. Those days are over. We adapt and evolve as a society. We don’t just stay with past ways because it makes us feel manly to have a woman submit to us. That’s fake manliness. We don’t just stay with past ways and make a woman submit because it gives us some level of control after a hard day of work wherein we have little to no control. That’s misplaced angst and more fake manliness.

CW_1991

Banned
Daps
I'm submissive and was raised as such, so NO I can't relate to your post.

If the shoe doesn't fit, cool. No need to reply and deny if you're talking only about yourself. I'm speaking on today's women in general.

sunny80

All Star
Daps
If the shoe doesn't fit, cool. No need to reply and deny if you're talking only about yourself. I'm speaking on today's women in general.

What I am saying is that you are wrong though. There are plenty of submissive black women. There are thousands if not millions of black women who were raised in churches. They were taught to submit to their husbands.