Jeannie Mai: 'I Like the Idea that My Man Leads Us'

knl14

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
In my experience, the dudes who whine and complain about women not being submissive are dudes who exhibit no leadership qualities and/or have fewer resources/less intelligence, less ambition, etc. than the women they’re entertaining.

I’ve dated a guy whose judgment I didn’t trust, and my interactions with him reflected that. I was never rude or condescending but he never gave me a reason to trust him when it was time to make decisions. I know he wished I’d just go with it, but him simply being a man wasn’t enough.

I dated another man who I was extremely submissive to, and it was great. I thought I wasn’t a submissive person before him but I realized I just hadn’t met anyone who inspired me.

Submission is natural for women when the dude is worthy.

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
Now Kevin Samuel's getting in on the Jeannie Mai comments.

This gonna be good.
:mjlol:

Im watching now. I hadn't seen the og vid. Yikes. Jeannie Mai couldn't even get the headline out without all kinda huffing and puffing in the background. :childplease:

Edit: and ain't the girl from 3lw married to a pastor? :childplease:

African Peasant

Veteran
Daps
I am a woman and I’m telling you what I know. A lot of y’all just don’t have it together enough to be followed. Just partner up with a woman and be great, every man isn’t going to have credentials to lead, but doesn’t make him a bad man overall.

Stop with the babbling.

A lot of women are in relationships and they are not submitting.

If YOU'RE in a relationship, you submit. It's as simple as that. All that 'if this, if that" are just excuses.

jay83

Superstar
Daps
Aren’t most women Christians anyway? So strange how they pick and choose. I always hear women reference Boaz from the Bible but they always bypass the submission part.

Many women I’ve noticed especially black women get triggered and think submission is some pimp hoe relationship type deal and it’s not. All submission means is trust.

But for some reason many women go ape shyt when you terms submission.

Wiles

Superstar
Daps
I have no idea I've been told this by black women before lol.
i honestl
In my experience, the dudes who whine and complain about women not being submissive are dudes who exhibit no leadership qualities and/or have fewer resources/less intelligence, less ambition, etc. than the women they’re entertaining.

I’ve dated a guy whose judgment I didn’t trust, and my interactions with him reflected that. I was never rude or condescending but he never gave me a reason to trust him when it was time to make decisions. I know he wished I’d just go with it, but him simply being a man wasn’t enough.

I dated another man who I was extremely submissive to, and it was great. I thought I wasn’t a submissive person before him but I realized I just hadn’t met anyone who inspired me.

Black women are the only ones with this issue.. that's why yall get married less then every other race of women

number21

Strive for rulership not equality, black man.
Daps
Reppin
North Miami
Just because a woman is submissive doesn’t mean she can’t have an identity outside of her husband.

Your argument makes no sense.
Yeah, it does. A woman's purpose is to serve and comfort her man and to raise the children she has with her man. Anything besides that is worthless bs that brings nothing to the table to a man of any salt.

And I wasn't trying to argue anything. Just laying how things are.

Last edited:

number21

Strive for rulership not equality, black man.
Daps
Reppin
North Miami

You're not with either man at this point....so all this talk about how a man needs to earn to be a leader and what makes him a leader for a woman to be submissive in your eyes is legit total garbage. This shows why women, in general, shouldn't be talking about anything that holds weight besides child-rearing (counting that they have a child already).

Last edited:

African Peasant

Veteran
Daps
You're not with either man at this point....so all this talk about how a man needs to earn to be a leader and what makes him a leader for a woman to be submissive in your eyes is legit total garbage. This shows why women, in general, shouldn't be talking about anything that holds weight besides child-rearing (counting that they have a child already).

That's the type fo talk they emasculate men with.

It's basically, I'll only submit to a perfect man, since you're not perfect, I won't submit.