Jazzy Jeff Says Pete Rock & DJ Premier Will Produce On Mac Miller’s 92 Til Infinity

Red Maverick II

Special A Class Hunter
Daps
Why Jeff?

Why!?!?!?!

Ppl aint buyin that kind of sound like they used..

Besides, wasn't Primo the same one talkin bout he "only do real hip hop", then went around and produced that album for Christina Aguilera?

I don't think anyone should be surprised with him

Hannibal Fox

Eetwidomayloh
Daps
Reppin
Death To Spookism
92 til Infinity :stopitslime:

What type of fukkery is this? How did this get a pass?

saving-money-tips-stacks-of-dollars-cash.jpg

Ian1362

david ruffin in the flesh
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY
What is especially disgraceful of Mac Miller is his jacking of beats from guys like Large Pro and J Dilla with nothing but mediocre youtube verses, leads to youtube videos for the artist being littered with "OMG MAC KILLED THIS, CHECK THIS LINK" type trash with no respect for the history of the artist.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=poXyBW6jIng]The Infamous [Prelude] - Mobb Deep - YouTube[/ame]

to all you half ass rappers wit ya half ass rhymes talkin bout how much ya get high how much weed you smoke n that crazy space shyt that dont even make no sense dont ever speak to me when you see me word imma have to get on some old high school shyt start punchin nikkaz in they faces for livin

Pool_Shark

Can’t move with me in this digital space
Daps
*watches a bunch of cats that never listened to a Souls of Mischief album feign outrage*

Even if what you said was true does that change the fact that this corny hipster imposter that's not even from the bay, not even from Cali is trying to associate himself with a classic song/album.