Jazzy Jeff Says Pete Rock & DJ Premier Will Produce On Mac Miller’s 92 Til Infinity

Stress Welker

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'll give Mac Miller credit for his ear for beats. The kid just flat out sucks on the mic, though.

Calling his tape 92 Til Infinity, smh? The sad part is most of his fans have never even heard of Souls of Mischief. shyt, if you google 92 Til Infinity the first page is all Mac Miller. :rudy:

Lil Bape the PostGod

Can’t talk to broke boys
Daps
Reppin
Sound sound sound
I'll give Mac Miller credit for his ear for beats. The kid just flat out sucks on the mic, though.

Calling his tape 92 Til Infinity, smh? The sad part is most of his fans have never even heard of Souls of Mischief. shyt, if you good 92 Til Infinity the first page is all Mac Miller. :rudy:

:what: why wouldnt it be the only thing that pops up on google?? ...the som song isnt called 92 til infinity

Daps
Reppin
NULL
fukk that corny ass white boy.(no cism)

EV >>>>>>>>>>>>>Wack Miller
[ame=http://youtu.be/NoLzPumZyrY]Evidence - Same Folks feat. Fashawn - YouTube[/ame]

kingdizzy01

ATXBBOY
Daps
Reppin
ATX x Jersey Devil x Little Caribbean/Flatbush MF
gtfoh...like we dont know mac miller is nothing more than an industry plant who bought his way into hip hop with daddy's trustfund money...:childplease:

i refuse to listen to anything from this kid. the first and only tome i did, i was promised some dope hip hop, instead i get some bullshyt bubblegum music for them white girls who throw up deuces in pics and think they're 'gangsta'