Jazzy Jeff Says Pete Rock & DJ Premier Will Produce On Mac Miller’s 92 Til Infinity

Omerta

All Star
Daps
Reppin
OZ via El Barrio
Dude sounds like like Slug in '94

You have got to me fukking kdiding me.

The rest of your argument is valid, even though I hate this Jewish piece of shyt, but I can accept your argument.

But he is nowhere near Slug, or sound like Slug. Not in 2012, not 2002, 1994, or whatever.

feelosofer

#ninergang
Daps
Reppin
Brick City, NJ
You have got to me fukking kdiding me.

The rest of your argument is valid, even though I hate this Jewish piece of shyt, but I can accept your argument.

But he is nowhere near Slug, or sound like Slug. Not in 2012, not 2002, 1994, or whatever.

Didn't say he was at that level, just what he sounds reminscent of, I'll see if I can find a link. If not, I gotta go into my collection, I'll post it later and let you judge.

Pool_Shark

Can’t move with me in this digital space
Daps
Explain it however you want, faq Miller is a fukking LAME.

He could pay homage to the entire hip-hop culture and it still wouldn't change the fact he sucks dikk on the mic.

Post links till your fingers are numb it'll never change the fact that he sounds like he learned how to flow last week.

Yellow Emperor

Ascending to the stars...
Daps
Reppin
Taipei, Taiwan
I respect dude for paying homage to under appreciated cats like Souls of Mischief, Primo, and PR, but his only dope shyt is cuz of the beats. Ill never be able to stand his pre-pubescent cac voice. :thumbsdown:

oO J Smooth Oo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Uk
mac miller is not wack, listen to macadelic and tell me hes garbage. i give him props for even mentioning a classic title in this dyre state of hip-hop

Hannibal Fox

Eetwidomayloh
Daps
Reppin
Death To Spookism
mac miller is not wack, listen to macadelic and tell me hes garbage. i give him props for even mentioning a classic title in this dyre state of hip-hop

There you have it ladies and gentlemen, the exact kind of response this kind of movement was designed to initiate.

Have to love the PR tactics.

Gifted one

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
Mac is far from the best, but lets not act like he's the worst rapper ever, some of his songs are good to ride to, he's pretty much a Wiz Khalifa lite