Jazzy Jeff Says Pete Rock & DJ Premier Will Produce On Mac Miller’s 92 Til Infinity

Emperor Sol

Knowledge and Wisdom
Daps
Reppin
CAN
Dude straight up BIT the title. How fukking wack could this CAC be? :pacspit::pacspit::pacspit:

thekidfromqueens

the best borough
Daps
Reppin
Southside, Queens
KRS already made an album called Blueprint first.

:krs:

Same ppl say Jay is paying homage are the same ppl who saying this kid is biting Souls of Mischief. Where's the logic?

Pool_Shark

Can’t move with me in this digital space
Daps

Same ppl say Jay is paying homage are the same ppl who saying this kid is biting Souls of Mischief. Where's the logic?

Are you comparing a GOAT contender to this pasty fakkit? :wtb:

By the time that Jay album came out he had already dropped Reasonable Doubt, In My Lifetime Vol.1, The Blueprint was actually good and started a trend in Hip-Hop.

Harry B

Superstar
Daps
I see as paying homage, naming his album after a classic song like Rick Ross naming his album Thrilla.

nikkas wanna criticize Nicki Minaj and cats like French Montana and a little kid comes out and wants to work with cats like Premo and Pete rock and is inspired by acts like Souls of mischief and De la soul and dudes criticize that as well. Thats the boring thing with this forum nowadays, cats are negative about everything. Besides when someone is smashing someone, someone is dissing someone, someone is blowing some type of money or featured in some commercial magazine :smh:
I don't even fukk with dude like that, he's a cool young rapper nothing more. I like that he's got certain songs that sound super underground with 20 million plus views, that he'll spit of the top freestyles and shyt like that.

He already dropped a song with the title last year.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DAfVlcezB-Y]Mac Miller - Face The Facts - 92 Til Infinity [New rap songs 2011] - YouTube[/ame]

His album was however weak ass fukk, the only acceptable song was

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C9RdmVDxl4I"]Mac Miller - Of The Soul - YouTube[/ame]

feelosofer

#ninergang
Daps
Reppin
Brick City, NJ
:childplease:

Dude is clearly paying homage to an album that was influential to him growing and it's wrong for him to name his album after that now, like dudes wasn't shytting themselves when Elzhi made Elmatic, biting the beats and the themes wholesale from Nas's joint (it was dope as hell, but still God forbid a WHITE rapper should be a fan of De La Soul and the Hiero Emperium and be influenced by them. Worse yet nikkas is butthurt because Premo wants to come out of hiding to do beats for this kid. The hypocrisy on this site knows no bounds sometimes. Let a nikka (or cac in this case) :eat:

Dude sounds like like Slug in '94

Doin2Much Williams

Grace Under Fiyah
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Insignificant posting from an insignificant poster

Well, prior to Blueprint... hova man was a platinum selling artist who; the fukk, i ain't gotta tell you about the dues Jigga Man paid. I'm sure you're not that challenged breaghstein.

Difference is Shawn Carter isn't a corny jueish qack.

Yellow Emperor

Ascending to the stars...
Daps
Reppin
Taipei, Taiwan
:childplease:

Dude is clearly paying homage to an album that was influential to him growing and it's wrong for him to name his album after that now, like dudes wasn't shytting themselves when Elzhi made Elmatic, biting the beats and the themes wholesale from Nas's joint (it was dope as hell, but still God forbid a WHITE rapper should be a fan of De La Soul and the Hiero Emperium and be influenced by them. Worse yet nikkas is butthurt because Premo wants to come out of hiding to do beats for this kid. The hypocrisy on this site knows no bounds sometimes. Let a nikka (or cac in this case) :eat:

Dude sounds like like Slug in '94

Mac does not sound like Slug at all; neither is he coming close to touching Slug on the mic.

feelosofer

#ninergang
Daps
Reppin
Brick City, NJ
Mac does not sound like Slug at all; neither is he coming close to touching Slug on the mic.

I'm talking early Slug, 93-94, dude was raw as hell. Slugs skills have increased dramatically since then but Mac is similar in that stage. But I agree Slug is a far better lyricist.