Jayson Tatum on COVID: "I don't feel the same that I did before I had it"

Guess Who

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I had it. Ain’t been the same since. I have high blood pressure, vertigo, tinnitus and neurological issues now. There are a bunch of things I just can’t eat anymore cuz it makes the neurological stuff flare up. Just not even close to being the same. Every medical test I’ve taken returns normal. And yet I’m WAAAY better now than I was a few months ago. Low key it gives me hope that my body will eventually return to something close to normal...but it’s a long haul for real. So I trust whenever anybody says they’re not the same after having it.

Save $ not Hoes

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
nikkas just need to accept for every sob story it's a nikka that had it and just felt tired. It is what it is.

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
Nope, I didn’t go to the hospital. I’ve never had a covid test. I definitely believe i had it. If I didn’t, my overall point still remains though. Vaccination is a polarizing topic. I find it funny when people try to convince others either way. I’m not getting one, but I’m definitely not going around crusading trying to tell others not to get it.
Vaccines aren’t really polarizing at all

the anti vacc cried is just very loud on the internet and misinformation is spread rapidly

Double Burger With Cheese

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Vaccines aren’t really polarizing at all

the anti vacc cried is just very loud on the internet and misinformation is spread rapidly

I feel you. The whole vaccine thing along with covid has been politicized. I’m just a person that chooses not to get a vaccine. Don’t lump me with no fukking trump supporters lol. I’m not even political

Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
I feel you. The whole vaccine thing along with covid has been politicized. I’m just a person that chooses not to get a vaccine. Don’t lump me with no fukking trump supporters lol. I’m not even political
You're not that bright either. How do you know you had covid 19 if you never got tested or saw a doctor. And wtf does that have to do with getting the vaccine? You do know you can catch it more than once right? Or is this sub par trolling