Jayson Tatum on COVID: "I don't feel the same that I did before I had it"

Codeine Bryant

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW
Same people who d0n’T tRuSt ThE vAcCiNe have no issue with McDonald’s, Monster, 5 Hour Energy, Bang, Juul pods, THC cartridges, their local weed dealer, frozen foods, traveling, and the hotel/restaurant industry

But vaccines is where they draw the line

DoubleClutch

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Dude got airlifted to one of the best medical facilities in the country where he received 24/7 attention from the best doctors, pumped full of experimental drugs that had only been used on 9 other people, and went back home where he continued to receive medical care.

NBA players can afford this same type of care

supertrekker

Superstar
Daps
Dude got airlifted to one of the best medical facilities in the country where he received 24/7 attention from the best doctors, pumped full of experimental drugs that had only been used on 9 other people, and went back home where he continued to receive medical care.

If you believe this than you should also believe there are treatments for it and a vaccine might not be needed.

Higher Tech

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Gary, Indiana
In Fred VanVleet’s first game back after two-and-a-half weeks sitting out with COVID, he had the worst shooting night of his career. On Tuesday, he described his time in isolation: "I just felt the sickness, I could just feel it in me, I could feel it in my bones and my blood and my muscles,” adding he “wouldn’t wish it on anybody.”

This is about how I felt.

Greenhornet

A God Among Kings
Daps
Reppin
Rochester Ny
I had it. Ain’t been the same since. I have high blood pressure, vertigo, tinnitus and neurological issues now. There are a bunch of things I just can’t eat anymore cuz it makes the neurological stuff flare up. Just not even close to being the same. Every medical test I’ve taken returns normal. And yet I’m WAAAY better now than I was a few months ago. Low key it gives me hope that my body will eventually return to something close to normal...but it’s a long haul for real. So I trust whenever anybody says they’re not the same after having it.

yoooooooooooooo I have to take high blood pressure medicine now too.. I thought it was linked to something I was eating before... cause like sugar and coffee would make it worse. So I moved completely away from sugar, and I was still getting weak and dizzy and shyt. The blood pressure medicine fixed alot of issues for me, I feel better than I have in years. But my legs would go numb and my right arm sometimes. I was telling cats on here when I got it last March, shyt was no joke. I wasnt down bad... but I was in bed weak as fukk for 3 weeks on and off. Sounds like we had a similar experience with it.

Grand Conde

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I had that shyt a while back when a lot of people think they had it but wasn’t sure. My body was aching for a few days and it kind of spread. I had no energy at all. Then shyt lingered for like week and I thought it was over, then came back like 2 days later. I was like wtf. It was definitely different than most other times I ever got sick and I rarely get sick. I’m still not getting that vaccine. I’m healthy as fukk, in shape, and I ain’t never got vaccines before, besides growing up for school of course. To each it’s own. I don’t tell people they shouldn’t. I don’t want no one telling me I should.

What is the point of this point? Do you actually think society can retuen to some form of normality without mass vaccination?

god shamgod

Veteran
Daps
U sound like such an idiot
Enjoy that rushed vaccine
That does nothing against the new covid variants :wow:

You a dumb ass , know wtf you’re talking about if you gonna quote me. 15 years ain’t rushed simpleton

We know mRNA vaccine technology is well suited to rapidly responding to emerging viral variants. That’s because the chemical and physical properties of mRNA remain the same, even with small sequence changes required to match viral mutants. This means making modified mRNA vaccines for mutants is quick and simple.

dumb mf stfu

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
I had that shyt a while back when a lot of people think they had it but wasn’t sure. My body was aching for a few days and it kind of spread. I had no energy at all. Then shyt lingered for like week and I thought it was over, then came back like 2 days later. I was like wtf. It was definitely different than most other times I ever got sick and I rarely get sick. I’m still not getting that vaccine. I’m healthy as fukk, in shape, and I ain’t never got vaccines before, besides growing up for school of course. To each it’s own. I don’t tell people they shouldn’t. I don’t want no one telling me I should.

had a guy that was a gym workout warrior and did Ironman competitions around the country and still caught that shyt. He still hasn't recovered fully yet. Plenty of super healthy people have gotten it.

we just don't know the ramifications and won't for years. But yeah, everyone is different no doubt, but your health status don't have shyt to do with your ability to fight or catch it.

Double Burger With Cheese

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
What is the point of this point? Do you actually think society can retuen to some form of normality without mass vaccination?

The point is the same as the point of any other post in this thread, which is to share an opinion on a message board where random ass nikkas share opinions. The fukk is the point of you asking me what the point of a fukking message board post is? You dudes get so out of line with how y’all be talking. nikka I don’t give a fukk about society returning to normal. Mothafukkas ain’t about to shame me into some shyt I’m not doing :mjlol:

had a guy that was a gym workout warrior and did Ironman competitions around the country and still caught that shyt. He still hasn't recovered fully yet. Plenty of super healthy people have gotten it.

we just don't know the ramifications and won't for years. But yeah, everyone is different no doubt, but your health status don't have shyt to do with your ability to fight or catch it.

I beg to differ as far as your health status not having anything to do with someone’s ability to fight it. Even if they said it don’t. I don’t believe that. I believe myself. As well, the vaccine doesn’t have shyt to do with me catching it either. The fact is Rek, I’m not taking mothafukka :pachaha: