NULL
I DIDNT DOWN PLAY shyt.

I DIDNT MENTION HIM
YOU DID.

I CLEARLY SAID
EVERYONE IS DIFFERENT IN MY POST.

:devil:
:evil:
Here you go with the dumb shyt again. I said Russ had it and had a terrible performance when he came back. You clearly said he had a a quad injury as if that was the definite reason he wasn’t the same player post-COVID. I aint no doctor but clearly could’ve hampered his recovery

Last edited:

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
I had that shyt a while back when a lot of people think they had it but wasn’t sure. My body was aching for a few days and it kind of spread. I had no energy at all. Then shyt lingered for like week and I thought it was over, then came back like 2 days later. I was like wtf. It was definitely different than most other times I ever got sick and I rarely get sick. I’m still not getting that vaccine. I’m healthy as fukk, in shape, and I ain’t never got vaccines before, besides growing up for school of course. To each it’s own. I don’t tell people they shouldn’t. I don’t want no one telling me I should.
You got an antibodies test?

Double Burger With Cheese

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
You got an antibodies test?

Nope, I didn’t go to the hospital. I’ve never had a covid test. I definitely believe i had it. If I didn’t, my overall point still remains though. Vaccination is a polarizing topic. I find it funny when people try to convince others either way. I’m not getting one, but I’m definitely not going around crusading trying to tell others not to get it.

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
JIMMY BUTLER
IS PLAYING BETTER THAN EVER.

HARDEN & KD HAD IT LAST SEASON ALSO.

EVERYONE IS DIFFERENT.
:devil:
:evil:
But Jimmy lost a ridiculous amount of weight though and he wasn't playing well immediately. It takes a toll but yes of course everyone's body reacts differently. Jimmy is one of the more fortunate ones unlike Tatum.

FunkDoc1112

Heavily Armed
Daps
Reppin
The 718
Anti-intellectualism and Contrarianism is rampant with black men. shyt is so frustrating.
There's a conspiracy theory I'm starting to buy into more that the reason why the FBI sabotaged the Black Panther Party but has been :hubie: towards the Nation of Islam is because they knew Farrakhan and them folks were way more refutable and more likely to lead black men astray.

Eternal Tecate

Superstar
Daps
I had that shyt a while back when a lot of people think they had it but wasn’t sure. My body was aching for a few days and it kind of spread. I had no energy at all. Then shyt lingered for like week and I thought it was over, then came back like 2 days later. I was like wtf. It was definitely different than most other times I ever got sick and I rarely get sick. I’m still not getting that vaccine. I’m healthy as fukk, in shape, and I ain’t never got vaccines before, besides growing up for school of course. To each it’s own. I don’t tell people they shouldn’t. I don’t want no one telling me I should.

:gucci:

The God Poster

LWO representa
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Sucks to hear . Speed recovery! A change tin scenery should get him right.

GOAT franchise will get it done:ehh:

FunkDoc1112

Heavily Armed
Daps
Reppin
The 718
Similar shyt happened to me last April, only I was having chest pains too (especially when I woke up) and trouble sleeping. Just like you I thought it finally passed but then a few days later it all came back. For a few weeks after I'd get winded just from carrying heavy groceries.