It affects people diff many had no issue and others got sick on diff levels

It varies person to person

It affects the old the most that undisputed

RadaMillz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, Uganda
I had it in October and my short term memory was gone, I just got better but I was afraid that it would be a long term struggle. The brain fog was just as worse. Smh

this is why I hate anti covid propaganda pushers, you’ll have no idea how this thing will affect people. I am glad I got the vaccine

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It’s crazy how people say this like the flu is a joke. I had the flu my freshman year in college and I thought I was gonna die. Like legitimately. You know when your foot is asleep and you get that electric-y prickly feeling? I had that all over my body and I was sitting in bed thinking like “:ohhh: I think this is it.” :heh:.
Yeah I caught the flu at age 12 and couldn’t even walk halfway to school(three blocks). It crushed me and I was bed ridden for a week. Caught it twice that season. I didn’t feel like I was going die but that was the weakest and most vulnerable I ever felt.

Funny thing is I passed it to me sister and she felt jsut like me. The second time I caught and she found out she moved out the house:blessed:(she was 18 and had graduated the pervious school year). That was a great time and them She moved back the next year with her husband :francis: