Jayson Tatum on COVID: "I don't feel the same that I did before I had it"

Guess Who

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
yoooooooooooooo I have to take high blood pressure medicine now too.. I thought it was linked to something I was eating before... cause like sugar and coffee would make it worse. So I moved completely away from sugar, and I was still getting weak and dizzy and shyt. The blood pressure medicine fixed alot of issues for me, I feel better than I have in years. But my legs would go numb and my right arm sometimes. I was telling cats on here when I got it last March, shyt was no joke. I wasnt down bad... but I was in bed weak as fukk for 3 weeks on and off. Sounds like we had a similar experience with it.
Faaam!! The way you describe ur symptoms is how I describe mine. I wasn’t coughing, didn’t have a fever, no respiratory stuff or shortness of breath but I was just WEAK for about three weeks and then my blood pressure started to get out of control once I started to get better. My doctor doesn’t wanna give me blood pressure meds yet—says let’s monitor it. When I’m exercising consistently I’m fine but if I miss a week it’s back to square one. I find that for whatever reason eating citrus fruits helps a lot.

A Pimp Named Slickback

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Woodcrest
Anti-intellectualism and Contrarianism is rampant with black men. shyt is so frustrating.
It's rampant with every race but ever since the pandemic started I noticed it especially in the black community. The misinformation is crazy and it's mind-boggling how so many fall for it

People saying COVID was caused by 5G towers. nikkas really thought black people couldn't get COVID
:snoop:

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
People saying COVID was caused by 5G towers. nikkas really thought black people couldn't get COVID
Ain't nothing wrong with natural remedies, but some dudes legit believe that bc they take some vitamins and drink elderberry tea (my dad), they immune system already got everything it needs. And actually taking medicine, immune boosting vaccinations, would only poison that

PJMilano

All Star
Daps
It's rampant with every race but ever since the pandemic started I noticed it especially in the black community. The misinformation is crazy and it's mind-boggling how so many fall for it

:snoop:

Post was bad enough but then look at some of the comments :merchant:...

Greenhornet

A God Among Kings
Daps
Reppin
Rochester Ny
Faaam!! The way you describe ur symptoms is how I describe mine. I wasn’t coughing, didn’t have a fever, no respiratory stuff or shortness of breath but I was just WEAK for about three weeks and then my blood pressure started to get out of control once I started to get better. My doctor doesn’t wanna give me blood pressure meds yet—says let’s monitor it. When I’m exercising consistently I’m fine but if I miss a week it’s back to square one. I find that for whatever reason eating citrus fruits helps a lot.

not gonna lie I got someone elses blood pressure medicine. After I kept talking shyt and talking about dying for months on and off someone suggested maybe it was blood pressure. Ever since I took them pills I been waking up feeling like Megaman
I did have a mild fever when I got sick and my breathing was fukked up... but the blood pressure stuff didnt come till after like you said. I'll be good for like a week or two... then all of a sudden it feels like I just played in the superbowl 4th quarter. Can hardly lift 40lbs and shyt
I'm telling you... the next time you feel this way ... try to grab a few pills off someone and try it. I got Hydrochlorothiazide 20mg (I only take 1 around 8pm) (and I only take it every 2-3 days), it makes you piss like 7 times a night but then you wake up feeling like you're 13 years old again. I dont even wake up feeling groggy anymore.

I do all types of drugs so I was like fukk it... I'll 100% pop an actual pill to see if its gonna help. I couldnt keep living up and down like that with the vertigo shyt too. If I was back at work I'd probably get fired on those off days, I'd be worthless. I think we can both eventually level off and get it under control. But the little pill will reset you back to feeling like superman. No more joint paint, knees and legs dont cramp up anymore. The bad thing is I'm gonna have to let myself get sick again so I can get diagnosed professionally. I'll be your guinea pig though:russ: I was getting ready to cop steriods and shyt at one point. I dont give a fukk what I gotta do to feel better. 150% those pills will change your life. And I'm on the lowest level at 20mg

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
I had it. Ain’t been the same since. I have high blood pressure, vertigo, tinnitus and neurological issues now. There are a bunch of things I just can’t eat anymore cuz it makes the neurological stuff flare up. Just not even close to being the same. Every medical test I’ve taken returns normal. And yet I’m WAAAY better now than I was a few months ago. Low key it gives me hope that my body will eventually return to something close to normal...but it’s a long haul for real. So I trust whenever anybody says they’re not the same after having it.
yoooooooooooooo I have to take high blood pressure medicine now too.. I thought it was linked to something I was eating before... cause like sugar and coffee would make it worse. So I moved completely away from sugar, and I was still getting weak and dizzy and shyt. The blood pressure medicine fixed alot of issues for me, I feel better than I have in years. But my legs would go numb and my right arm sometimes. I was telling cats on here when I got it last March, shyt was no joke. I wasnt down bad... but I was in bed weak as fukk for 3 weeks on and off. Sounds like we had a similar experience with it.

I was telling my story on here how I was having blood pressure issues too. It seems under control now and I'm basically back to full health but I thought I was dying for a while.

U sound like such an idiot
Enjoy that rushed vaccine
That does nothing against the new covid variants :wow:
It's false that the vaccine "does nothing against new covid variants", and the vaccine is far better than the virus in every way.

You do realize that if people in large numbers fail to vaccinate, and it keeps spreading, that pretty much guarantees new variants will emerge, right?

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Coli's told me it's just a flu though :troll:
I had that shyt late December going into New Years, and that shyt was one of the worst things I've ever felt, but it was also just, different. Hard to describe really, but it wasn't necessarily flulike. Parts of it were, but I had these chills in my body that I'll never forget smh.

Greenhornet

A God Among Kings
Daps
Reppin
Rochester Ny
I was telling my story on here how I was having blood pressure issues too. It seems under control now and I'm basically back to full health but I thought I was dying for a while.

It's false that the vaccine "does nothing against new covid variants", and the vaccine is far better than the virus in every way.

You do realize that if people in large numbers fail to vaccinate, and it keeps spreading, that pretty much guarantees new variants will emerge, right?

I'm glad you got better Ra ... that gives me hope. We need legends like you on this board putting cats in order :mj:

Noriega

Simps R Us
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Southside,Chicago
Same people who d0n’T tRuSt ThE vAcCiNe have no issue with McDonald’s, Monster, 5 Hour Energy, Bang, Juul pods, THC cartridges, their local weed dealer, frozen foods, traveling, and the hotel/restaurant industry

But vaccines is where they draw the line
This, my barber began to rant when I told him I got the vaccine.

Dude is bout 5’9, 235 and anytime I look on his snap he vaping or drinking henny. But got the nerve to tell me bout “we don’t know the long term affects”.

Yall do everything else and not trippin over long term affects :camby:

mbewane

Knicks: 93 til infinity
Daps
Reppin
Brussels, Belgium
I had that shyt late December going into New Years, and that shyt was one of the worst things I've ever felt, but it was also just, different. Hard to describe really, but it wasn't necessarily flulike. Parts of it were, but I had these chills in my body that I'll never forget smh.

Glad that you pulled through breh

Guess Who

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
not gonna lie I got someone elses blood pressure medicine. After I kept talking shyt and talking about dying for months on and off someone suggested maybe it was blood pressure. Ever since I took them pills I been waking up feeling like Megaman
I did have a mild fever when I got sick and my breathing was fukked up... but the blood pressure stuff didnt come till after like you said. I'll be good for like a week or two... then all of a sudden it feels like I just played in the superbowl 4th quarter. Can hardly lift 40lbs and shyt
I'm telling you... the next time you feel this way ... try to grab a few pills off someone and try it. I got Hydrochlorothiazide 20mg (I only take 1 around 8pm) (and I only take it every 2-3 days), it makes you piss like 7 times a night but then you wake up feeling like you're 13 years old again. I dont even wake up feeling groggy anymore.

I do all types of drugs so I was like fukk it... I'll 100% pop an actual pill to see if its gonna help. I couldnt keep living up and down like that with the vertigo shyt too. If I was back at work I'd probably get fired on those off days, I'd be worthless. I think we can both eventually level off and get it under control. But the little pill will reset you back to feeling like superman. No more joint paint, knees and legs dont cramp up anymore. The bad thing is I'm gonna have to let myself get sick again so I can get diagnosed professionally. I'll be your guinea pig though:russ: I was getting ready to cop steriods and shyt at one point. I dont give a fukk what I gotta do to feel better. 150% those pills will change your life. And I'm on the lowest level at 20mg
:salute:

Appreciate it fam!! Now to try to procure the blood thinners...