Jayson Tatum on COVID: "I don't feel the same that I did before I had it"

Sauce Dab

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:mjlol: Stupid ass coli doctors were saying it’s no big deal, acting like athletes were superhuman and wouldn’t feel anything
The athletes didn’t feel anything. They don’t know what they’re talking about :troll:
They were tired from the wear and tear from the season, not covid :troll:

Kaypain

#SuicideGang
Supporter
Daps
It’s crazy how people say this like the flu is a joke. I had the flu my freshman year in college and I thought I was gonna die. Like legitimately. You know when your foot is asleep and you get that electric-y prickly feeling? I had that all over my body and I was sitting in bed thinking like “:ohhh: I think this is it.” :heh:.
I had that feeling with my old roommate gave me PCP laced brownies :heh:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
@Swagnificent thought there was no long term effects of Covid

If you tell people they will get long term effects from something they will begin to manifest those effects. Our brain has a way of making our perceptions real. See the "placebo effect". Its the reason the media makes black folks the face of every disease. If they can convince us we are more susceptible then we will make ourselves sick even if the disease is benign.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
There's a conspiracy theory I'm starting to buy into more that the reason why the FBI sabotaged the Black Panther Party but has been :hubie: towards the Nation of Islam is because they knew Farrakhan and them folks were way more refutable and more likely to lead black men astray.
They peddle conspiratorial nonsense too.

Double Burger With Cheese

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
You're not that bright either. How do you know you had covid 19 if you never got tested or saw a doctor. And wtf does that have to do with getting the vaccine? You do know you can catch it more than once right? Or is this sub par trolling

nikka your grandma not that bright, how bout that? If you wanna get the vaccine fine, do you. I’m not trying to convince you otherwise. Give your opinion sure, but unless I disrespect you, watch your fukking mouth.

HabitualChiller

Enjoying a Long Night of Solace✌
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere on an Xbox
It’s crazy how people say this like the flu is a joke. I had the flu my freshman year in college and I thought I was gonna die. Like legitimately. You know when your foot is asleep and you get that electric-y prickly feeling? I had that all over my body and I was sitting in bed thinking like “:ohhh: I think this is it.” :heh:.
I remember catching the flu shortly after I got stationed out in California, and I thought the same. I was shaking and quivering every three seconds, had a bad headache, sore throat, runny nose, light-headedness and stomach pains. That was the closest to death that I personally feel I've ever been. I've been sick, and had the flu before, but not to the point where I was shaking while under my covers.

A nikka was out of commission for three days straight, and almost passed out at work a few times over the following week when doing physical labor.

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
I know people personally who said this after catching this shyt &You still got clowns who rather take their chances with covid -19 than the vaccine :mjlol:
U sound like such an idiot
Enjoy that rushed vaccine
That does nothing against the new covid variants :wow:

DoubleClutch

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
but but but but nikkas would rather get covid than take the vaccine

if this is happening to top athletes. Imagine the regular 22 percent body fat coli breh

that’s why it amazes me McDonalds eating, overweight 70 year old Trump beat it in like 3 days

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
that’s why it amazes me McDonalds eating, overweight 70 year old Trump beat it in like 3 days
Dude got airlifted to one of the best medical facilities in the country where he received 24/7 attention from the best doctors, pumped full of experimental drugs that had only been used on 9 other people, and went back home where he continued to receive medical care.