Jay Z's "Tidal" Streaming Service Launches at $9.99 or $19.99/month; NO free ad-supported plan

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
typical coli poster. spotify has 15 million subscribers but on here its weird to pay for streaming music :camby:

I been fukking with spotify for a minute. But I think google play is a better value.

detach

Banned
Daps
Reppin
OHIO
Wow the tidal app is straight ass cheeks and the selections is terrible too. Going back to Google play music after the trial.

ShoGun Of Harlem

All Star
Daps
40 hours of playtime, not expires 40 hours after u use it

:manny:
How do you know it ends after 40 hours specifically? I was reading through the thread in which I got the Spotify APK and I didn't see any mentions of 40 hours. When the 40 hours are up how will I know, Does the app just stop working?

Dragonfly Jones

Siiiiiiiilence Punk!!
Daps
Reppin
KungFu Fighting & kicks that are fast as Lightning
How do you know it ends after 40 hours specifically? I was reading through the thread in which I got the Spotify APK and I didn't see any mentions of 40 hours. When the 40 hours are up how will I know, Does the app just stop working?

this is what i read a few weeks ago, however this could be some new cracked app , but if its not then theres still a 40 hour limit

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps
A sturdy pair of ATH M50Xs or one of the Sennheiser HDs should do you good. If you active when you bump beats, cop a bluetooth pair of cans (not necessarily those ones I mentioned)
Can you recommend a bluetooth pair?

McPiff

#goat
Daps
They aint listening. they really think they can keep downloading for free and paying the bare minimum and great music will happen. it wont. thats why this gen has to lie to themselves about how great every song, album is the moment it drops "oh my gawd its a classic.' no it aint. its barely ok at best. stop it.

keep trying not to pay for stuff that cost money to create and put out to you and see dont the quality drops off the face of the earth. thats simple economics folks.

There's a reason you can get 99cent tacos from jack in the box. what the hell are those tacos made of? i got a taco spot around the house that is the best taco i have ever tasted in my life(black owned too). his tacos are like $2.00 a piece. but the quality is gourmet quality. see i'm willing to pay for quality. most of these people aint. so you get what you pay for. and stop crying about it. but the issue is we all listen to the same music. so if the masses are cheapskates it ruins my music too.

This.

These fatherless fakkets dont pay for shyt and they ll be the first one talkin bout but but hip hap is dead :sadcam:

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
This.

These fatherless fakkets dont pay for shyt and they ll be the first one talkin bout but but hip hap is dead :sadcam:
I pay for all my music, but I'll be damned if I pay for a streaming service, particularly when Pandora, Spotify, etc. are free.