Jay-Z doesn't waste any time kissing ass

Gravity

Banned
Daps
Threads like these are made everyday on here and I never see you caping in them. Maybe a name in the thread title has your panties in a bunch.
:scusthov: at you coppin pleas like a bytch. I'm starting to think that you actually are a female. I'm not obligated to call out every bytchmade move that gets pulled around here. That's a deflection. The bottom line is that you look like a clown with this lame petty ass thread. You gotta wear that.

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
:scusthov: at you coppin pleas like a bytch. I'm starting to think that you actually are a female. I'm not obligated to call out every bytchmade move that gets pulled around here. That's a deflection. The bottom line is that you look like a clown with this lame petty ass thread. You gotta wear that.
You're heated and calling me out of my name all in the name of defending Jay-Z. You seen the thread title and still brung your bytch ass in here with your cape on. After you seen the first post you could've easily avoided the thread bytch nikka.

Atlrocafella

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, Georgia
I called him a frontrunning nikka based on his track record of being just that. There's a thread that's like 50 pages deep showing his history of being a frontrunning nikka. I placed this here because of sports and cited his befriendship of Bassy and Lebron as examples.
But you're implying that he's doing the same thing in that picture. Isn't that the gist of this thread?

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Daps
But you're implying that he's doing the same thing in that picture. Isn't that the gist of this thread?
The gist of this thread is him getting next to athletes when they're hot and then throwing them in the bushes when they're no longer good.

jay-z-and-larry-johnson-at-lavo-588.jpg

Gravity

Banned
Daps
You're heated and calling me out of my name all in the name of defending Jay-Z. You seen the thread title and still brung your bytch ass in here with your cape on. After you seen the first post you could've easily avoided the thread bytch nikka.
Yea yea I'm "mad" and I'm "defending" Jay Z. I didn't want to avoid the thread. I came In here to specifically tell you that it's ironic that you call Jay Z a dikkrider or whatever because that's exactly what you are. Making a hissy fit hate thread over a random pic of other people is the definition of being a bytch.

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Daps
Yea yea I'm "mad" and I'm "defending" Jay Z. I didn't want to avoid the thread. I came In here to specifically tell you that it's ironic that you call Jay Z a dikkrider or whatever because that's exactly what you are. Making a hissy fit hate thread over a random pic of other people is the definition of being a bytch.
So anyone that makes a thread talking negative about a famous person is a bytch....got it. Spread the word to the Booth

http://www.thecoli.com/threads/post...riding-f-ggot-who-loves-the-attention.103429/

Gravity

Banned
Daps
So anyone that makes a thread talking negative about a famous person is a bytch....got it. Spread the word to the Booth

http://www.thecoli.com/threads/post...riding-f-ggot-who-loves-the-attention.103429/
Wow. The TS of that thread is closeted homo in my sig, I guess he changed his coli-name out of shame:pachaha:

Yes that's a bytchmade ironic thread. Is that the crowd that youre trying to fit in with? People searching for random pics of Jay Z and other people just to call HIM the dikkrider:snoop: How can you all not see the irony in that? Jay Z doesn't know that any of you exist yet you all keep up with and critique every move that he makes, but he's the dikkrider?

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Daps
Wow. The TS of that thread is closeted homo in my sig, I guess he changed his coli-name out of shame:pachaha:

Yes that's a bytchmade ironic thread. Is that the crowd thaf youre trying to fit in with? People searching for random pics of Jay Z and other people calling HIM the dikkrider:snoop: How can you all not see the irony in that? Jay Z doesn't know that any of you exist yet you all keep up with and critique every move that he makes, but he's the dikkrider?
He and you mam.

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Daps
Says the fakkit throwing a hissy over a pic. Get a life son.
The audacity of you telling me to get a life when you've spent most of this day arguing with me while you're caping the camel lmao. How did I throw a hissy fit when the first post to this thread has no words in it? :ufdup::umad: