Jay-Z doesn't waste any time kissing ass

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
Wow. The TS of that thread is closeted homo in my sig, I guess he changed his coli-name out of shame:pachaha:

Yes that's a bytchmade ironic thread. Is that the crowd that youre trying to fit in with? People searching for random pics of Jay Z and other people just to call HIM the dikkrider:snoop: How can you all not see the irony in that? Jay Z doesn't know that any of you exist yet you all keep up with and critique every move that he makes, but he's the dikkrider?
For those who don't know, this idiot, formerly doeboy from sohh, has a completely made up quote he's attributing to me in his sig.

Meanwhile, he actually did brag about how he heard Jay-Z was "packing" and could satisfy Nas' baby moms better than him on sohh. :gag:

So he boasts about Jay-Z's supposed dikk size, then forges a quote from me about Nas' supposed dikk size after I clowned him about it.

How a man's mind even gets to the place to do something so weird and pathetic, your guess is as good as mine.

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
Live with Larry Johnson when he's the hottest running back in the league. Throw him out like Uncle Phil did Jazz when he gets hurt and retires.

jazzy_jeff-1319648566+2.gif

Benjamin Sisko

Still that resident truth-bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO
wilsongf.gif

Where the hell is Russ Cac retarded wifey at?
I wouldn't take her out in public either :scusthov: Notice how the male cac is congratulating her instead of him. Most likely her dad.

:troll: "Yeah honey, you are set for life, but when he's broke, divorce his ass, and don't gimme no ****** grandkids either". :troll:

Last edited:

AITheAnswerAI

Ethereous one
Supporter
Daps
Live with Larry Johnson when he's the hottest running back in the league. Throw him out like Uncle Phil did Jazz when he gets hurt and retires.

jazzy_jeff-1319648566+2.gif

People can be very fickle breh, they don't understand why you feel some type of way over using people when they're hot and dropping them when they're not.:ld:

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
So no one is going to talk about how Beyonce is looking more and more like a white woman?