Jay-Z doesn't waste any time kissing ass

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
I don't count what's in that man's bank account, but I admire his business moves. Let me ask you, are you a business owner? Do you strive to be one? Probably not, so you just wouldn't understand the power & importance of networking and what your influence & name can bring to your business.

What are you doing to uplift your community? Probably nothing. Folks on here are so hypocritical, ya'll are quick to say that man doesn't do this, he doesn't do that....but ya'll haven't done a thing to uplift your community either. Just sitting on the internet spending all day venting lol
Yes. Tell me what business Jay-Z owns 100% of since you respect his business acumen so much.

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Daps
Nah fukk you and your piece of shyt mom and your long lost gay crack head father who left you without direction fakkit . I am not defending him but I'm not hating him and his accomplishments like you . Why should he give a fukk about me ? I don't know him and he doesn't owe me shyt. I'm not looking for a hand out like you. Go do something if you are not retarded or handicapped or deformed that you just have to hate what others do.
Then why defend him? And you nikkas say I'm the angry one :umad:. Check out these Jay-Z fans y'all, I got em :angry:

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Daps
Blackthoghts you are way to upset about jay breh.
Show me a post where I'm calling nikkas out there name for no reason. I'm being attacked and you say I'm the one upset. This is comical to me, read this thread again and if you can honestly say I'm the one upset in this thread then you're clearly biased when it comes to the thread title.

Marciano

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yes. Tell me what business Jay-Z owns 100% of since you respect his business acumen so much.

What kind of business do you own? I'm sure it's probably in the red area because you spend entirely too much time on the internet. And you just ducked straight over the question about what do you do to uplift your community.

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Daps
What kind of business do you own? I'm sure it's probably in the red area because you spend entirely too much time on the internet. And you just ducked straight over the question about what do you do to uplift your community.
Don't worry about what kind of business I own. If I told you you wouldn't believe it anyway. As far as doing shyt to uplift my community I'm one of the sponsors of a youth basketball team for the rec center that I came up hooping at but that's it. The only other thing I do is tell them young nikkas to stay out the way and that the only way out is via education not dope sales. I'm not in a position to open up recreation centers and community centers and shyt like Jay is. If I had that kind of money I would have youth centers named after me all over my city. Jay has 100's of millions and ain't opened up shyt in Brooklyn yet he is the one which whom you place your faith.

And my business ain't in no red, not even in the first year of opening. Always in the Black bruh, that's how I'm able to infuriate nikkas like you while you're busting your ass for a cac and waving pom poms for a nikka who despises your existence.

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Daps
Moral victories ass nikka :russ:

Jay z doesn't own any of his businesses 100%

But

the one business I own it's.... "ALL ME" :mjlol:
You have to be a pretty shytty poster to be 400 deep in the red. So much of a shytty poster that I refuse to respond to you until you get at least only -200 in the hole :camby::heh:

Marciano

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Don't worry about what kind of business I own. If I told you you wouldn't believe it anyway. As far as doing shyt to uplift my community I'm one of the sponsors of a youth basketball team for the rec center that I came up hooping at but that's it. The only other thing I do is tell them young nikkas to stay out the way and that the only way out is via education not dope sales. I'm not in a position to open up recreation centers and community centers and shyt like Jay is. If I had that kind of money I would have youth centers named after me all over my city. Jay has 100's of millions and ain't opened up shyt in Brooklyn yet he is the one which whom you place your faith.

And my business ain't in no red, not even in the first year of opening. Always in the Black bruh, that's how I'm able to infuriate nikkas like you while you're busting your ass for a cac and waving pom poms for a nikka who despises your existence.

LOL@ this. If you're mad that Jay has 100s of millions & hasn't opened up anything in Brooklyn, then you should be mad at Puffy, Russell Simmons & others who haven't done the same. Jay isn't the only black man of position & power. But since he's a rapper, he's damned if he do, damned if he don't in the eyes of people like you. If he gives back, it's never enough and if he doesn't give back, then he's selfish, a snake, etc.

If you want to open rec centers & community centers, then expand your network. I'm sure through persistence, the right connects, etc you could find like minded investors. Being on here venting on how mad you are that Jay Z doesn't build more for his community won't get you nowhere.

Gravity

Banned
Daps
What makes you think I'm mad? Those that are defending this is far more hostile than I am.
This petty bytchy thread makes you look mad. You come across like a bitter hating female mad at a pretty girl for shining. Take your hand off of your hips and stop sucking your teeth.

Atlrocafella

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, Georgia
Show me a post where I'm calling nikkas out there name for no reason. I'm being attacked and you say I'm the one upset. This is comical to me, read this thread again and if you can honestly say I'm the one upset in this thread then you're clearly biased when it comes to the thread title.
Fam you called jay a front running ass kissing nikka based off a picture, a picture neither of us know how it came about, or what the conversation was like. If that's not hate, I don't know what is. At least have some facts for your criticism :what:

Long Live The Kane

Tyrant Titan
Daps
I still don't see it being such a big deal, I see it as a business man expanding his network, growing his business & looking for potential clients. David Rockefeller's Rolodex contained over 150,000 names....you think all those folks were his friends or he was kissing ass? No, he was building a network, clients, deals. etc. and yet he still kept his real circle extremely tight

You must be Jewish.

If there's one thing to be admired, to the point of imitation, about jews in this country; it's the "community" atmosphere and networking channels they've established in various industries throughout the years...jay-z is one of the more high profile and well connected black people in the entertainment industry and is making inroads into pro sports, Russel Wilson is a black quarterback that just led his team to a superbowl win...that they get acquainted, rub elbows, discuss possibly doing business together or just exchange pleasantries or whatever the fukk ain't exactly the worst thing in the world :yeshrug: ...over the years there seems to be a black cabal forming in sports with Lebron and his team, power brokers like guys like Worldwide Wes, Jay-Z coming into the scene, etc...where they're all interconnected within one or two degrees of separation...considering how blacks dominate on the field, it's only right that it should start to become that way increasingly behind the scenes...this may or may not have a goddamn thing to do with any of that (it's just a random ass pic), but it's the type of sh!t that has to happen for it to become a reality...so when I see Jay and Russ chopping it up, my first reaction is more :ehh: than OH NOOOOOO :to: :to: Jay-Z is being evil again

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Daps
This petty bytchy thread makes you look mad. You come across like a bitter hating female mad at a pretty girl for shining. Take your hand off of your hips and stop sucking your teeth.
Threads like these are made everyday on here and I never see you caping in them. Maybe a name in the thread title has your panties in a bunch.

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Daps
Fam you called jay a front running ass kissing nikka based off a picture, a picture neither of us know how it came about, or what the conversation was like. If that's not hate, I don't know what is. At least have some facts for your criticism :what:
I called him a frontrunning nikka based on his track record of being just that. There's a thread that's like 50 pages deep showing his history of being a frontrunning nikka. I placed this here because of sports and cited his befriendship of Bassy and Lebron as examples.