Jay-Z doesn't waste any time kissing ass

Luxury Tax

Middleman Money
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
wilsongf.gif

wait, did he just air hug that hoe & lock eyes with homo beard? btw, I wonder who gave Jay his number???

AITheAnswerAI

Ethereous one
Supporter
Daps
wilsongf.gif

wait, did he just air hug that hoe & lock eyes with homo beard? btw, I wonder who gave Jay his number???

The thing I don't like about that gif is how dude in the back congrats Wilson's wife, instead of Russ himself. I mean, why wouldn't you congratulate the man who made it instead of the chick who's riding his coat tails? And she's happier than he is, looks like they just won the lottery, Russ has some gold digger on his hands.

VegetasHairline

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
CACS
I totally forgot the amount of Jigga crusaders that was on this board. I thought nikkas would see him for the dikkriding nikka he was after these pics. Silly of me to forget nikkas actually worship dude.
This shyt is on Kobe levels of disgusting. Bunch of fatherless fakkits. How the fukk you gonna worship another man who wouldn't piss on you if you were on fire.

Costanza

lord of the idiots
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Jerrys place
This shyt is on Kobe levels of disgusting. Bunch of fatherless fakkits. How the fukk you gonna worship another man who wouldn't piss on you if you were on fire.

the fukk jay-z coalition is a lot less mentally healthy then the jay-z fans in this thread... this post further exhibits this.

Dman414

Banned
Daps
Bey like them hood, she ain't fukking no Carlton Banks mane.

wrong clown. No real woman wants a hood dude. nikkas like Carlton and Russell can get any bytch they want. They probably wouldnt even want a black bytch when you have other options unless the black bytch looks like beyonce. Oh wait.......