Jay-Z doesn't waste any time kissing ass

Gravity

Banned
Daps
For those who don't know, this idiot, formerly doeboy from sohh, has a completely made up quote he's attributing to me in his sig.

Meanwhile, he actually did brag about how he heard Jay-Z was "packing" and could satisfy Nas' baby moms better than him on sohh. :gag:

So he boasts about Jay-Z's supposed dikk size, then forges a quote from me about Nas' supposed dikk size after I clowned him about it.

How a man's mind even gets to the place to do something so weird and pathetic, your guess is as good as mine.
Gotdam! You're such a loser. I never read these lame ass paragraphs.
The audacity of you telling me to get a life when you've spent most of this day arguing with me while you're caping the camel lmao. How did I throw a hissy fit when the first post to this thread has no words in it? :ufdup::umad:
You average 20+ posts a day fakkit. Obviously you ain't got shyt poppin:pachaha: If you did you wouldn't be so miserable that a random pic sends you into a bytch-fit. "How dare Jay Z take a picture with somebody else who's hot, dikriding ass nikka" You're mad over a gotdamn picture son. Is life that bad for you man?

Daps
Looks like her dad kissed her on the back of the head too.......dude is like "We did it"

haha-png.1307
nikka WE MADE IT

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
Gotdam! You're such a loser. I never read these lame ass paragraphs.
You average 20+ posts a day fakkit. Obviously you ain't got shyt poppin:pachaha: If you did you wouldn't be so miserable that a random pic sends you into a bytch-fit. "How dare Jay Z take a picture with somebody else who's hot, dikriding ass nikka" You're mad over a gotdamn picture son. Is life that bad for you man?
There's millionaires that tweet over 20 times a day so what's your point. Make sense when you quote me you fukking fakkit son of a fakkit ass bytch ass cac.