Jay-Z doesn't waste any time kissing ass

flo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Why's bey sitting next to Russ, tho? Jay is probably into that sharing your wife shyt. :patrice:
Nah

Be9VFPkIUAAOL58.jpg

Marciano

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So you think this is some sort of nonprofit for athletes?

:mjlol: @ sayin Grey Hova, out of all people, is concerned with talent being exploited and left high and dry.

Of course it's not a nonprofit, it's still a business & Jay is looking to profit. That's business, period. If you're not looking to profit, then your business will surely sink. But Jay's idea is to incorporate more than what the average agent has seemingly been doing for these athletes, including a more serious approach at money management.

All of ya'll caterpillars on here are not going to understand that, but obvious the sports world has taken notice & those other sports agents are getting nervous.

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
The jealously of guys on this site is beyond belief. Go to an event and speak with someone is ass kissing now? Hate other black men because they more successful than you and can do what you wish you could brehs. It's only fitting that during black history month that we belittle one of the successful black men out because the op is a fukking loser who instead of doing anything with his own life he decides to hate his own kind for his lack of accomplishment. White people love losers like the op he does more damage in the community than they ever could keeping us divided, the op is a special type of loser who just wants everyone to be where he is in the bottom of a trash can hating .
fukk you and your diatribe defending a nikka that doesn't give a fukk about you nor his community.

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
Of course it's not a nonprofit, it's still a business & Jay is looking to profit. That's business, period. If you're not looking to profit, then your business will surely sink. But Jay's idea is to incorporate more than what the average agent has seemingly been doing for these athletes, including a more serious approach at money management.

All of ya'll caterpillars on here are not going to understand that, but obvious the sports world has taken notice & those other sports agents are getting nervous.
So Jay is so super rich and has so much fukking money. Does that make you shyt? Is his super bank account reflective of the uplifting of the community from which he came from? He sells nikkas out every chance he gets.

Marciano

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So Jay is so super rich and has so much fukking money. Does that make you shyt? Is his super bank account reflective of the uplifting of the community from which he came from? He sells nikkas out every chance he gets.

I don't count what's in that man's bank account, but I admire his business moves. Let me ask you, are you a business owner? Do you strive to be one? Probably not, so you just wouldn't understand the power & importance of networking and what your influence & name can bring to your business.

What are you doing to uplift your community? Probably nothing. Folks on here are so hypocritical, ya'll are quick to say that man doesn't do this, he doesn't do that....but ya'll haven't done a thing to uplift your community either. Just sitting on the internet spending all day venting lol

Francis White

i been away to long, my feeling died.
Daps
Reppin
New York, New York
fukk you and your diatribe defending a nikka that doesn't give a fukk about you nor his community.
Nah fukk you and your piece of shyt mom and your long lost gay crack head father who left you without direction fakkit . I am not defending him but I'm not hating him and his accomplishments like you . Why should he give a fukk about me ? I don't know him and he doesn't owe me shyt. I'm not looking for a hand out like you. Go do something if you are not retarded or handicapped or deformed that you just have to hate what others do.

MostReal

Bandage Hand Steph
Daps
you know beyonce lookin at this nikka all jealous like how can i get a wig that looks like his hair

:dead:

there are much better examples of successful black men to celebrate, those that never sold drugs or shot anyone.

or pushes women acting like he some tough guy :rudy:
jay-z-pushes_south_african_girl.gif

I like the moves Jay Z does financially but dude could do so much more for the black community with his platform