Jay Z blames single black parent households for Police Brutality

Savvir

Veteran
Daps
Sometimes if you are in the wrong and you dont wanna comply you are liable to hold a few licks.
the police brutality cases and systemic corruption we are trying to change has nothing to do with officers using reasonable force on a suspect who is resisting.

jay-z just helped water down the narrative instead of focusing on the issues that exist...
police brutality has been an issue long before single motherhood was the norm...

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Her to.That whole network

Nah Beyoncé is very racially aware. She has said dumb shyt in the past but she is very aware

She won’t be defending these recent comments by Jay at all.

Please don’t ever again in your life compare Rihanna’s problematic bedwench ass to Beyoncé. Rihanna c00ns like every month

Don’t compare her to Bey again or there will be severe consequences :ufdup:

iceberg_is_on_fire

Honolulu Blue Ski Mask Way
Daps
Reppin
Lombardi Trophies in Allen Park
Yea police abuse authority that's obvious and its true, hov shouldn't have left that part of the equation out.

But J is also right in saying that single parent household structures have an adverse effect on youth development in black communities. All hov is saying is that that in some cases that effect causes a lack of respect for authority.

Statistics have proven this and we've been repeating the same on this forum for years constantly, but when J says it everyone pretends to not know what hes talking about.

But the fact that he can articulate losing 92 bricks better than this is a gotdamn travesty. Since he deciding to open his mouth of inequalities and inequities with blacks and police, it's his job to make sure that it is pitch perfect because of who he is, his voice gets amplified louder. All of this is haphazard drivel. As far as I know, we are the only race where far and wide, our parents have the 'talk' with them about police. Once my wife was lamenting the fact that black people have to do it and it would be nice when we could break the cycle. That's cool and all but just like I told her, we'll break ours when they break theirs. Our actions in regards to law enforcement is one of defense, to be reactive. I grew up in a single parent household and I was very respectful to people that held positions of authority. Just because Gloria Carter bought that nikka a radio 'to keep him close' and thought it was enough show lack of structure in their household. My mom knew who my friends were, knew their parents, had phone numbers, call and check in, street lights, all that shyt. Basically, foot on neck season with me and i'm better for it. This nikka shot his own brother, fukk he talking about with family structure. I do a good job usually separating from the art from the artist but this is getting to me. Your head should never allow you unsee what his eyes has surely seen. How many ________ while Black things have we seen in recent years. When statistics bare themselves out time and time and time again with police treatment of us black people and he's out here promoting this bullshyt but his people won't call him out because he is hip-hop's first billionaire and many people would suck his dikk for a feature still. As a fan of his talent and what I thought to be his views towards social commentary, this is beyond disheartening, he needs to get stole on. Ain't nobody above an ass-whipping and he's due for one thinking like this. I lead a life that by most people metrics, is wildly successful. That still doesn't change the fact that I'm a black man, born in Detroit, Michigan, raised in a single parent household. Those sensibilities should never leave you as they make me what I am and it is with those sensibilities that while I know all cops aren't crooked, I know that enough of them are and that fact is enough for me to take a guilty until proven innocent approach with them, similar to how many of them do us.

WaveCapsByOscorp™

2021 Grammy Award Winner
Daps
This isn’t Jay’s area of expertise; he’s way out of his lane and it shows. All these discussions are being forced down the public’s throat so we can get accustomed to seeing him talk about something he’s not that knowledgeable on.

There are way too many people that are hands on with their involvement, daily and at a much more educational level, already. We shouldnt have to see/hear from Jay. It’s lazy approach to learning/discussion issues

You can help people, yes, but understanding the finer points of the problem really involve actually studying and not just lip service and donations...

poundedyam

Banned
Daps
Which one of the guys who got killed by cops or zimmerman was an unruly youth, yelling fukk you to cops because they had to prove their masculinity due to being fatherless? :jbhmm:

George zimmerman wasnt a police man so your point is moot.

Anyway im not saying there arent some bad feds that abuse their power but

"Police brutalitity" isnt always just black men getting shot and killed by police.

poundedyam

Banned
Daps
the police brutality cases and systemic corruption we are trying to change has nothing to do with officers using reasonable force on a suspect who is resisting.

jay-z just helped water down the narrative instead of focusing on the issues that exist...
police brutality has been an issue long before single motherhood was the norm...

You might not be doing this but theres a whole load of people that are.
Hence the reason why jayz said what he said.
Ive seen people on this very site do it

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
George zimmerman wasnt a police man so your point is moot.

Anyway im not saying there arent some bad feds that abuse their power but

"Police brutalitity" isnt always just black men getting shot and killed by police.

zimmerman wasnt a cop so my point about all the other black guys killed by cops is moot? :mjtf:Shut yo dumbass up fakkit