Jay Z blames single black parent households for Police Brutality

Unfiltered

The Dan Bongino Show (Mon. – Fri. 12p-3p ET)
Daps
Name yourself stick2dascript but don't fukk with Jay z :scusthov:
Cap for a dude that got ignorant for us to line his pockets then got around cacs and straighten up. I'm not the one who here lol

In my older years I realize I've been played for fool in my youth and tell my kids not to repeat my mistakes.

Jay sold a image of the poor and got went the rich now bashes the poor. Single mothers and nikkas chasing p*ssy made this nikka now he shutting on them 😂.

Whole 2000 era was nikkas chasing p*ssy and creating styles Jay ate off that. Big time. Dude played the game well.

Commish

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
That's rich folk talk..

I expect Jay Z to have conservative views at this stage...

I don't agree with his stance, but I am also not outraged...

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
Cap for a dude that got ignorant for us to line his pockets then got around cacs and straighten up. I'm not the one who here lol

In my older years I realize I've been played for fool in my youth and tell my kids not to repeat my mistakes.

Jay sold a image of the poor and got went the rich now bashes the poor. Single mothers and nikkas chasing p*ssy made this nikka now he shutting on them 😂.

Whole 2000 era was nikkas chasing p*ssy and creating styles Jay ate off that. Big time. Dude played the game well.
You seem triggered white man. :scusthov: