Jay Z blames single black parent households for Police Brutality

BiggWebb79

You Don't Have The Answers...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Elm City
He basically said the samething in his meeting with the NFL. He pointed out how it might come off as hostile to a cop but that cop don't know what your dealing with and how you talk or act because our culture is different than theirs it's not that hard to understand if you watch the clips in full.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
All that typing for no reason.

All I said was something shouldn't be said in public.

While Jay z has a point about present fathers, the nuclear family, and respect for authority it's not relevant to police brutality.

But I'm going to let you dap fish. :ehh:
I’m going to let you fish for any fuks that I give about your response; while you continue to sound like a dumb ignorant fuk under the guise of a sassy baseless bytchmade faggit because your father shot estrogen from his penis instead of testosterone, to create you.

iamduval

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I do not know who this man is. Leave me alone.

I am familiar with the jay z who said he’d rather die enormous than live dormant. That is the jay z I Stan. Good night

truth2you

All Star
Daps
He basically said the samething in his meeting with the NFL. He pointed out how it might come off as hostile to a cop but that cop don't know what your dealing with and how you talk or act because our culture is different than theirs it's not that hard to understand if you watch the clips in full.
That aint because of single family homes, that's because of problems in the home, both parents could be there, and if problems are in the house shyt would still happen

Jay is speaking about his experience, but he doesn't realize it or accept it, so he is saying its single family problems. If that was the case all these militia members would mostly come from single family homes, then, they are the epitome of people going against authority.

Jay's moms was getting high, pops left, and he was broke in 1980's NYC, every body don't have that story, even if they come from single parent homes.

iamduval

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That aint because of single family homes, that's because of problems in the home, both parents could be there, and if problems are in the house shyt would still happen

Jay is speaking about his experience, but he doesn't realize it or accept it, so he is saying its single family problems. If that was the case all these militia members would mostly come from single family homes, then, they are the epitome of people going against authority.

Jay's moms was getting high, pops left, and he was broke in 1980's NYC, every body don't have that story, even if they come from single parent homes.

Being from a single parent home has absolutely nothing to do with police brutality. I can’t believe he said that :why::mindblown:

Why is this happening :damn:

Mountain

All Star
Daps
Reppin
more money
Yea police abuse authority that's obvious and its true, hov shouldn't have left that part of the equation out.

But J is also right in saying that single parent household structures have an adverse effect on youth development in black communities. All hov is saying is that that in some cases that effect causes a lack of respect for authority.

Statistics have proven this and we've been repeating the same on this forum for years constantly, but when J says it everyone pretends to not know what hes talking about.