Jay Z blames single black parent households for Police Brutality

PL368Z

All Star
Daps
He's a black man approaching billionaire status. If he had pro-black tendencies they would kill him off immediately. He knows this. So now he's c00ning it up. At this point I wouldn't be surprised if he divorces Beyonce and marries a white woman.
It's not really that deep mate, dude is just showing his obvious disdain for poor black people something he sadly shares with lots of other black capitalists.

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
Wow

I aint comment on this situation cause i always thought it was weird how people put way too much faith in Jay z but this is some straight up sell out shyt
I gave Hov the benefit of the doubt and just wanted to wait to see how this played out...but this dude has been compromised completely.

truth2you

All Star
Daps
He is essentially saying women can't be authoritative. Sounds like white male superiority in disguise, Jay just doesn't realize it

It's also someone who grew up in a house with no authority assuming it is like that with others. In Marcy it may have been like that, but most black people don't live in that situation. If it were true most black people would be fighting back at police every time we get stopped.

When people don't observe their own situations, and be truthful about it, they force their worldview on everyone else. For black people, the worst speak for us because they are the ones who were the most ruthless to rise above everyone trying to make it in entertainment. The problems is they view black people as the lowest. Mike tyson was talking crazy shyt with wack100 on his show. He was equating street people with all black people, shyt was crazy to me. They was talking this dumb nikka shyt in front of a white guy, straight c00n shyt.

Black people need to let educated people start speaking for us, and call out street people for who they are, a subculture of us, not our normal. If they are entertainers, they need to prove they are educated enough to speak. Just being rich & famous isn't enough. The same with these nikkas talking coming up poor as a reason to speak for all of us

Jaylen Tatum

Superstar
Daps
EDUn64TUYAAdFyo

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
You asked for the part that was true. I'm free this evening if you trying to pull up though. :unimpressed:

Men need their fathers in their life. We expect fathers to instill a respect for authority in their children.

You clearly dont have kids or you're an absentee father. :yeshrug:
Let the spin begin... how much are getting for your public relations damage control? Your responses are real sassy - hmmmm. Maybe your mother had too much authority in your emotional development.

No one is saying that fathers are not a necessary part of a child’s development. But, if you have the ability to comprehend and discern; don’t blame single parent households for a lack of police accountability, responsibility or police brutality when their blueprint has been like this going back decades and their primary purpose was built on being fugitive slave catchers (from the Night Riders to the Pinkertons) ; a mentality that is still prevalent today. Don’t act like police officers don’t view black people as subhuman ( regardless of parental household status, educational level etc) and run that accordingly; Don’t act like they’re asking black people if a father is in the home before they start shooting. Lastly, blaming this on one aspect of society while ignoring that law enforcement have policies that deliberately undermine their responsibility to “protect and serve “ the black community is being obtuse and insulting. What’s the problem? seems like your father raised you to be a conformist and conflict avoidant when convenient, I thought men were supposed to stand for something when faced with adversity ? Says a lot about your own parenting background.

Kerkum

Superstar
Daps
What a joke. These negroes are officially of no use to us

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
Let the spin begin... how much are getting for your public relations damage control? Your responses are real sassy - hmmmm. Maybe your mother had too much authority in your emotional development.

No one is saying that fathers are not a necessary part of a child’s development. But, if you have the ability to comprehend and discern; don’t blame single parent households for a lack of police accountability, responsibility or police brutality when their blueprint has been like this going back decades and their primary purpose was built on being fugitive slave catchers (from the Night Riders to the Pinkertons) ; a mentality that is still prevalent today. Don’t act like police officers don’t view black people as subhuman ( regardless of parental household status, educational level etc) and run that accordingly; Don’t act like they’re asking black people if a father is in the home before they start shooting. Lastly, blaming this on one aspect of society while ignoring that law enforcement have policies that deliberately undermine their responsibility to “protect and serve “ the black community is being obtuse and insulting. What’s the problem? seems like your father raised you to be a conformist and conflict avoidant when convenient, I thought men were supposed to stand for something when faced with adversity ? Says a lot about your own parenting background.
All that typing for no reason.

All I said was something shouldn't be said in public.

While Jay z has a point about present fathers, the nuclear family, and respect for authority it's not relevant to police brutality.

But I'm going to let you dap fish. :ehh:

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
He is essentially saying women can't be authoritative. Sounds like white male superiority in disguise, Jay just doesn't realize it

It's also someone who grew up in a house with no authority assuming it is like that with others. In Marcy it may have been like that, but most black people don't live in that situation. If it were true most black people would be fighting back at police every time we get stopped.

When people don't observe their own situations, and be truthful about it, they force their worldview on everyone else. For black people, the worst speak for us because they are the ones who were the most ruthless to rise above everyone trying to make it in entertainment. The problems is they view black people as the lowest. Mike tyson was talking crazy shyt with wack100 on his show. He was equating street people with all black people, shyt was crazy to me. They was talking this dumb nikka shyt in front of a white guy, straight c00n shyt.

Black people need to let educated people start speaking for us, and call out street people for who they are, a subculture of us, not our normal. If they are entertainers, they need to prove they are educated enough to speak. Just being rich & famous isn't enough. The same with these nikkas talking coming up poor as a reason to speak for all of us

Even on here, people equate being street as the norm for all black people :mindblown:

Street heads=\=pro black people

Rich and famous entertainer =/= a spokesman.

Phantum

The Charisma of the Streets
Daps
He's a black man approaching billionaire status. If he had pro-black tendencies they would kill him off immediately. He knows this. So now he's c00ning it up. At this point I wouldn't be surprised if he divorces Beyonce and marries a white woman.

What if that was his plan all along? Or... Checkmate :blessed: