Jay Z blames single black parent households for Police Brutality

Squirrel from Meteor Man

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Everyone from the Black Panthers to Malcolm X to Audre Lorde and even Franz Fanon had a baseline understanding of intersectionality, you have to be a moron to fail to understand it.

She's also been one of the strongest
defenders of Black men for decades. :gucci:
It’s a big difference from a “baseline understanding of intersectionality” to completely maligning black men :comeon:

Hey_zeus

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Plenty of black people comply and still get assaulted by police, and sometimes the cops roll up, jump out the car, and don’t even give the person time to think, or react.
RZA dumb azzz said if we dressed better police would leave us alone like our ancestors/elders wasn't getting lynched in their Sundays best.

The Minister Of Culture

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
It wont work. We worship celebs and athletes too much

Did you miss earlier this year when Nipsey was crowned Black Jesus?

Megan Stallion, lil baby, Blueface saying 2+2 equals 4 will reach 1000x more people than somebody that knows what they talking about

Even Obama had to play that game

^THIS x1000

Tbh its not all of us some of us know these dudes is straight false prophets and not the leaders but nikkas dont wanna hear that. It's like telling a WWE fan that the shyt is rigged. They know it is, but they get mad cause they have to defend why they enjoy it anyway.They know these rappers/entertainers is frauds when i comes to social justice/black camraderie/etc but they mad that someone is exposing that aspect instead of just minding their own damn business.

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I don't know why people are shocked.Outside of the booth, Jay has always been one of the most awkward, stammering, no "swag", white folk loving/

skinnin & grinnin/handpicked/sophisticated house negro's of his time.He was a great rapper on Reasonable Doubt, but ever since then, Jay's been

off brand to me.Funny thing about it, Beyonce's the female version.She's another airhead with high status...If any of you stanley's feel the need to get at

me, go head:unimpressed:

You spelled Rihanna wrong breh

Daps
RZA dumb azzz said if we dressed better police would leave us alone like our ancestors/elders wasn't getting lynched in their Sundays best.

Even Tim Scott, black REPUBLICAN senator from South Carolina said he gets pulled over all the time.

This is the same person who said racism would be lowered if black and white people ate more meals together, as if black people haven’t discovered our white “friends” were racist.