Jay Z blames single black parent households for Police Brutality

Will Ross

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Jay said nothing wrong some of you guys are so childish that you only want to hear one part of the issue.

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps

goatmane

Veteran
Daps
We need actual smart leaders like MLK and Malcom X. Not rappers. Not dating coaches turned into hotep. Not people looking to start a school via crowd funding.

We need actually educated people with experience.

It wont work. We worship celebs and athletes too much

Did you miss earlier this year when Nipsey was crowned Black Jesus?

Megan Stallion, lil baby, Blueface saying 2+2 equals 4 will reach 1000x more people than somebody that knows what they talking about

Even Obama had to play that game

Last edited:

CodeBlaMeVi

I love not to know so I can know more...
Supporter
Daps
Jay said nothing wrong some of you guys are so childish that you only want to hear one part of the issue.
It’s no part. Some things shouldn’t be said. Noticed he said single parent and not single mothers who overwhelmingly are the single parents so...

In regards to black folks, it’s black women’s fault?

You see how I did that?

That’s why he shouldn’t have been told to say that at all.

Daps
QUOTE="Cold Blooded, post: 34780075, member: 9424"]I thought Jay z was smart....
:francis:
Alot of these black celebs aren't. Even if they care, alot do not have intellectual capacity to voice logical points.
does he tho?

I don't doubt his business sense, but in regards to social issues and Black people... Does he know better:ld:?[
No excuses.
Jay Z knows exactly what he's doing.
Sad day for Jay Z stans.:francis:
Obligatory

EndDomination

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
She has a A LOT intersectional, bordering anti-BM thoughts and viewpoints.
Everyone from the Black Panthers to Malcolm X to Audre Lorde and even Franz Fanon had a baseline understanding of intersectionality, you have to be a moron to fail to understand it.

She's also been one of the strongest defenders of Black men for decades. :gucci:

goatmane

Veteran
Daps
I don't think it's all they don't care

They just are legit ignorant, don't know, or have no idea on how to move on this.

Jaime Foxx gave good insight on this on LeBron's show "The Shop". On how disconnected black celebrities can be

I'm not surprised Jay would say something like this

I have always believed that if you let these celeb/rapper/athletes woke activist speak or talk for a good amount of time on issues.

They will say alot of dumb/smart dumb shyt.

Just listen to these nikkas interviews and it shows you they are either regurgitating what someone told them or are legit dumbasses

Most people dont know shyt period and even more are too lazy to seek answers

Mufukkas will tell all day spreading false facts when a simple Google search will educate them

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Bottom line if you are not articulate enough to get your point across shut the hell up
Police accountability has no links to black families or how someone was raised.

source.gif

Will Ross

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
It’s no part. Some things shouldn’t be said. Noticed he said single parent and not single mothers who overwhelmingly are the single parents so...

In regards to black folks, it’s black women’s fault?

You see how I did that?

That’s why he shouldn’t have been told to say that at all.

Nothing jay said was wrong. People calling him a c00n despite his actions of looking out for people that got treated unfairly.