Jay Z blames single black parent households for Police Brutality

reserved_one

#Ambivertgang
Daps
Reppin
So.ILL/Raider Nation
"You a dikkriding fakkit, you the love attention" :wow:

Ether still relevant til this day...Jay Z all in the cameras, in the videos tap dancing proudly because the NFL came to him with a deal that'll make his pockets even richer while these social injustice causes will only get a drop in the bucket.

This might be the saddest day for Jay fans ever since the day Ether dropped.

I'm just waiting for Beyonce's heel turn to come. We don't hear a peep from here much but best believe she's aligned with Jay on this debacle. They both probably tired of having to be pro black and bail black people outta jails all the damn time. Let's be real.:unimpressed:

Being music's first billionaire black couple is a big deal...thats what they're chasing.

Last edited:

reserved_one

#Ambivertgang
Daps
Reppin
So.ILL/Raider Nation
"You a dikkriding fakkit, you the love attention" :wow:

Ether still relevant til this day...Jay Z all in the cameras, in the videos tap dancing proudly because the NFL came to him with a deal that'll make his pockets even richer while these social injustice causes will only get a drop in the bucket.

This might be the saddest day for Jay fans ever since the day Ether dropped.

I'm just waiting for Beyonce's heel turn to come. We don't hear a peep from here much but best believe she's aligned with Jay on this debacle. They both probably tired of having to be pro black and bailing black people outta jails all the damn time. Let's be real.:unimpressed:

Being music's first billionaire black couple is a big deal...thats what they're chasing.

I'm Blackman

Prep time > Everything
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Southside of Gotham (Montgomery, AL)
We need actual smart leaders like MLK and Malcom X. Not rappers. Not dating coaches turned into hotep. Not people looking to start a school via crowd funding.

We need actually educated people with experience.

Exactly. Jay is not educated and isn't that smart. When he speaks on these things he has no depth of understanding on the issues or understanding of how systemic racism functions in various forms. He speaks in vague analogies and metaphors which when looked at with more than a mere cursory glance are bullshyt.

Daps
I don't think it's all they don't care

They just are legit ignorant, don't know, or have no idea on how to move on this.

Jaime Foxx gave good insight on this on LeBron's show "The Shop". On how disconnected black celebrities can be

I'm not surprised Jay would say something like this

I have always believed that if you let these celeb/rapper/athletes woke activist speak or talk for a good amount of time on issues.

They will say alot of dumb/smart dumb shyt.

Just listen to these nikkas interviews and it shows you they are either regurgitating what someone told them or are legit dumbasses
Problem is Jay Z knows better.

He knows how this world is.

Yet he is choosing to wear that c00n cape
Disgraceful :pacspit:

CodeBlaMeVi

I love not to know so I can know more...
Supporter
Daps
Some people should just stick to speaking in rhyme form.

When 4:44 dropped, I said Jay Z had surface level understanding of issues facing the black community.

It’s why he can give tone deaf advice to nikkas about buying million dollar art pieces as investments.

Since he is already married to this deal, he should bring some real activists to help steer this thing. But, that’s not what the NFL is paying Roc Nation to do.

They want some ignorant entertainers, at least on this subject, that they can easily manipulate.

Like Pac said, it’s a dirty game y’all.
Be careful who you f with and who you don’t f with...