Jay Z blames single black parent households for Police Brutality

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Breh Beyoncé is literally a French name coz she's a cross generational mixed breed with French and Haitian/Louisiana (African) genes, how is Tariq gonna balance his fetish for mullatos and his newfound ADOS hustle?

You see family Jay Z never cried at his father's funeral coz that nikka was Nigerian!! , where you think Jay got those lips from family, it's not Jay Z who said all that, it was his African lips, yes indeed family, we gotta watch these African lips ya dig :mjlol::pachaha:

:mjlol:

Thanks for the donation family. *pauses to send his mother in law money via cash app*. Like I was saying, Blue Ivy is not ADOS. She’s the product of a Nigerian and a Haitian.

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't think it's all they don't care

They just are legit ignorant, don't know, or have no idea on how to move on this.

Jaime Foxx gave good insight on this on LeBron's show "The Shop". On how disconnected black celebrities can be

I'm not surprised Jay would say something like this

I have always believed that if you let these celeb/rapper/athletes woke activist speak or talk for a good amount of time on issues.

They will say alot of dumb/smart dumb shyt.

Just listen to these nikkas interviews and it shows you they are either regurgitating what someone told them or are legit dumbasses

Some people should just stick to speaking in rhyme form.

When 4:44 dropped, I said Jay Z had surface level understanding of issues facing the black community.

It’s why he can give tone deaf advice to nikkas about buying million dollar art pieces as investments.

Since he is already married to this deal, he should bring some real activists to help steer this thing. But, that’s not what the NFL is paying Roc Nation to do.

They want some ignorant entertainers, at least on this subject, that they can easily manipulate.

Like Pac said, it’s a dirty game y’all.