[Jason Schreier] Sony’s Obsession with Blockbusters is Stirring Unrest in the PlayStation Empire

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
So if GT only has 9.5 million players and Forza Horizon 3 had 10 million 2 years ago, which is the more successful game??

Shouldn’t their sales be very similar??

No ones doing that. That’s your own strawman you keep attacking.

nobody taking you seriously with this goofy shyt.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
At this point I’m sure an article published about Jim Ryan not washing his hands at public restroom would cause xbots to proclaim sony is dying.

Yall work so hard for microsoft and you’re awarded with nothing but a game rental service

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Furthermore for @Rekkapryde and @Fatboi1 you goofy fukks

Forza Horizon 4 had 24 million players in November 2020. At that time Gamepass only had around 15 million users. So even if every single Gamepass subscriber played FH4 that’s still around 9 million more that got the game without Gamepass to Meaning even without Gamepass the game was much more successful than GT.

Meaning once again you stans lost :mjlol:

Tetris v2.0

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Time will tell if Microsoft can deliver a story-driven single player experience this gen. Maybe that isn't part of the strategy, but it might be part of the reason they got mollywhopped by Sony and Nintendo last gen

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Time will tell if Microsoft can deliver a story-driven single player experience this gen. Maybe that isn't part of the strategy, but it might be part of the reason they got mollywhopped by Sony and Nintendo last gen
Well I wouldn't say Nintendo delivers Story driven single player experiences...

But they do deliver none the less :wow:

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
They’re literally saying sony is doomed and we’re frustrated when they expose Sony for working on new ps5 games. :deadmanny:
Who said sony is doom?

I'm saying some sony stans are seeing Sony's true color's finally. Nothing that's a trending topic now hasn't been a issue or potential issue for the last 1 and a half, but GOT, TLOU2 and the PS5 had stans like :yeshrug:

Tetris v2.0

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Well I wouldn't say Nintendo delivers Story driven single player experiences...

But they do deliver none the less :wow:
They don't do grizzly drama like Sony, but a lot of Switch exclusives (Xenoblade, Fire Emblem, Astral Chain, Bravely Default) go hard in the story department

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Jason Shciere:

Today it is with a heavy heart that i announce Bend studio is working on a new IP, that Naughty dog has multiple games in the works, including factions the multiplayer game everyone is dying for, and that sony will continue putting large sums of money into AAA gaming. Let us take this moment to reminisce over the PS4 when sony focused on AAA experiences, had Bend create a new IP, and delivered multiple Naught dog projects.:mjcry:

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
They don't do grizzly drama like Sony, but a lot of Switch exclusives (BOTW, Xenoblade, Fire Emblem, Astral Chain, Bravely Default) go hard in the story department
I'll give you that it's a decent enough mix. There is a certain charm that MS is missing with single player story games, as much as I enjoy halo and gears single player story they don't have that charm. It has the grit... but not the charm.

Tetris v2.0

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I'll give you that it's a decent enough mix. There is a certain charm that MS is missing with single player story games, as much as I enjoy halo and gears single player story they don't have that charm. It has the grit... but not the charm.
I rode for the 360 back when I had one. To me, it had the better lineup at the time because it was varied. MS clearly realized that by scooping up these studios. Hopefully they don't put Obsidian to work on some multiplayer shyt