Jason Maxiell(former nba player) slept with 341 women

Blackrogue

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Nai
HI got 6 and im 33. Aint no nikka gor no 341 unless he paying. Its nikkas in two hundreds alot of cats.

nikka 35 with 341 bodies:duck: nikka lying he prob like 200 250. Not no 300 490 at 35.

You got only 6 bodies at 33? You probably don't understand how easy it is for some people to get that many sexual partners. I know brehs whose range I can't even guesstimate. And as much as the Coli says its disgusting etc. The common thread is that women are choosing them. And have general interest in them.

Now if I know regular dudes who can pull like that. Imagine being on an NBA salary and actively trying to have sex. 341 is low.
@skeetsinternal probably got more bodies than that. But I'll let him speak on it himself.

Only issue with maxiell is personally I'm not a fan of someone being a man whore while married or with a serious girlfriend. Once you are single its a free for all. I remember breaking up with this girl who was a terrible girlfriend. Once I was out and I remember it was august. I was so Happy went out and met a bunch of women. Nowadays I'm chill but all around me my brehs are in that mode and generating interest from women.

Nature's Fury

addicts of drugs not yet synthesized
Daps
those numbers ain't shyt :mjlol:

i ain't kept track, but i'm positive (no HIV) i've hit more than that...

CrazyT22

Pro
Daps
Lisssten y’all keep bringing up he’s an athlete like diseases make exceptions for nba players ask Magic Johnson how that worked out for him. And to do that in a committed relationship should be a crime because he’s potentially exposing her to diseases. Again a person who has self-respect or a high self-esteem would not have a number this ridiculous. And this isn’t a self-righteous kind of point of view. A number this high you are trying to prove something or you are trying to heal something through sex. Yes men and it may come as a shock but also women love sex, but this is disturbing.

prince_peoples

Superstar
Daps
I can’t remember all the chicks I fukked, shyt I sometimes forget I fukker certain friends.

341 is only 34 a year, over ten years

That’s really not that much when u don’t gotta work for it and it’s thrown at u.

Larry Lambo

Superstar
Daps
HI got 6 and im 33. Aint no nikka gor no 341 unless he paying. Its nikkas in two hundreds alot of cats.

nikka 35 with 341 bodies:duck: nikka lying he prob like 200 250. Not no 300 490 at 35.

You bugging. I knew regular dudes that hit 100 before they turned 21. Woman are biologically programmed to sleep with ANY man of superior status. A D1 star can hook up with a different woman every night depending on his standards.

surv2syn

The Culture
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He played 10 seasons in the NBA...............................That's kind of low if you ask me. :manny:

thats REALLY low if you ask me. we are not talking about how many times he had sex, but how many different women. for an athlete that's nothing. like you said, 10 years in the L. if you say he had at least 1 woman for 42 away games per year average, that would be 420. they guys hit something new every away game.

sn: does anyone remember back in the day, I think it was the show Ahmad Rashad hosted...and it showed the groupies in Orlando? I mean not random groupies but an actual team of regular groupies. It was Shaq/Penny era. I remember Anthony Bowie or one of them's wives would be waiting for them after the game so they dont get slick and they used to go at the groupies and vice-versa. I also remember the one cac chick that said she slept with every player on the team at that time with the exception of like 2 or 3 of them. I remember also the chick was like missing a finger. :hubie: